Hundreds Of Free Backlinks

computerkids

Reaction score
Anyone who pays $10 for a pr 2 backlink or even 20 of them is crazy.If you are willing to write an article join this site and write an article or ten of them and they will post your article to 10 different blogs with mostly pr2 and up for free.They will allow you to put 2 links in each article giving you 60 pr2 backlinks for free per article go here to do it.It is completely free and how i now rank number 8 on google for my keyword phrase"Free Fun Surveys" my website address is www.surveymoney.x10hosting.com dont take my word for it check it out.This site works like I said check out my stats dont take my word for it.

The Free Traffic site click here

the same site without referral

Last edited:

scylla

Reaction score
an easier way to do it is just write an article on your site, then thumb up with stumbleupon & submit to dig, those 2 sites will take care of the rest if your article is good enough.

Last edited:

hlastimosa

Reaction score
hmmm sounds like a very good idea , nice once scylla , thank you for the information, btw, do you guys know what good software to use to determine traffic to your website ? more of like AWStats?

websitedude

Reaction score
Thanks for the link I will try it out- I will do anything providing its legal n free to get traffic. IT won't damage the results of my site will it because im never sure if i can trust sites that sound to good

Last edited: