Hypnosis - Is it real, or...?

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
I volunteered once at a hypnotist's show, and I can guarantee you that I wasn't just "acting" when he asked me and all the other people to do stuff. As to whoever said that stage hypnotists are useless, I disagree. First, there is the sheer entertainment value of watching them (or the "holy crap this actually works" value of volunteering after you get done with it). Beyond entertainment though, they show us that it is indeed possible to be hypnotised, and hypnosis can actually have rejuvenating effects on your body since you essentially go into a "waking deep sleep" (I'm not sure how it actually works, but you have to be really relaxed in order to go under)

Reaction score
Of course it's real! But many people believe it is a "Paranormal Gift", this is NOT TRUE! It is a scientific fact that there are back doors into the human mind, but not just humans. No, also animals can be hypnotised!

gouri78

Reaction score
ya its real , but truly speak never seen .......wanted to see this type of things in life
ever get a chance......hehe ;)

Jessica.C

Prime Account
Reaction score
eh I don't know if it's real or not. I've never been hypnotized. I want it truly see for myself, on whether it is real or not. If I actually see someone get hypnotized, okay I believe it. but since I haven't............I don't know........