i add my own doamin but its not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ekjotsandhu196

Reaction score
first of all i changed the nameservers to x10hosting and then i go to add on doamin and add my doamin sandhutech.in ,,but still its not working help me.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I see a directory listing so your domain is working. Please clear your browser's cache before trying again to view your domain.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
It works for me. But you do have a redirect from the add on domain to your main domain.

ekjotsandhu196

Reaction score
yes it start working today but when i enter sandhutech.in it shows redirection sandhutech.x10.mx can i have to go to modify doamin to use sandhutech.in as my main domain

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Right now I see your .in domain as your main domain.

Do not change anything if you want it to be your main domain.

It is showing the Default Web Page, which is normal when you change your main domain. The system takes time to change the roadmap that connects domain names with accounts. When there is no directions to your account, it sends out that page. Maybe 24 hours. Be patient. Clear your browser cache and history before checking your site.

ekjotsandhu196

Reaction score
ok can you tell me what is this when i open sandhutech.in it gives a error,and iwant to show only sandhutech.in but when i open this it redirects to sandhutech.x10.mx i dont need this help me.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Did you configure your addon domain correctly? It redirects to your root, but not your actual site. Try to fix where your addon domain is pointing to. Otherwise, remove it and then try again, or just change it to your main domain.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I answered your other thread with brief instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.