I again changed the design of my site!

muza007

Reaction score
I have changed the site design totall to a new one to make it look more attractive. I have so far developed only template and the links not working. Before I develop it plz say on its design how far it looks profesional and how much graphics are pefect? Plz also comment on price listing and how much successful it would be? Thanks a lot in advance for your cordial help.

Here is the link:
www.muzaffer.x10hosting.com

I am using free server just to test my site . I know ihave to a paid service.

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
Again, you didn't need a whole new thread for a simple minor design fix, you didn't even bother changing the first post. Anyway, the images work now and don't overlap.

muza007

Reaction score
Thanks for the information. I will take care in future. I again made some desired changes in site and I would be glad to know what others say on it esp. professional site.

muza007

Reaction score
Is there any web designer to comment on my site with respect of its being professional or not plz!

wongers

Reaction score
takes too long to load for one. ill get back to you on the rest

muza007

Reaction score
I just checked the site it loads fast. May be you have a slow internet connection.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
You made two threads? XD

As I said before, I don't like the blurred header. It looks pretty professional :)

~Callum

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
Kinda :)

I develop, but I'm not getting any money atm.

~Callum

the_site

Reaction score
Still need to fix the blurry header, Website optimized for IE, Netscape... doesn't quite fit on the rest of the bottom links. And you can access the "images" directory. These are just little problems, site is looking great!