I almost cried..

Laughing4life

Reaction score
I had a dream about x10hosting this morning.. freaking i woke up balling my eyes out i dreamed that they took down my site and corey came to my house with the fbi to sue me bcz i used some type of php #1.. or sumthing haha

:( :drool:

legendphil

Reaction score
hao!

wow, that's really something to cry about.. I guess I would shed a tear or two too if such thing would happen to me. but, I almost never cried my entire life (doctors almost thought I'm dead when I was born), so I might not.;)

PEACE!

freak3dot

Reaction score
I for one want more details about the dream :)

btw, I believe Freud said that only the person that dreamed it truely knows what the dream was about. He believed that our thoughts are filtered all day long. For example, you wouldn't tell you g/f that she looks fat in that outfit. You filter it and tell her that she would look hott in this other outfit. (and if you would tell her she looks fat that is your business; It is just an example) Then, Freud said that these filters are also working while we are asleep only they are not working as well so more thoughts get through.

Short answer, Freud would tell you that only the dreamer can tell you what it means.

freak3dot

Last edited:

Laughing4life

Reaction score
dood i dreamed about them bcz i was literally starting @ X1hosting forum for like 15+hours.. all day.. lmao then when i go Straight to bed obvliviously it's thher

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Well then I think you are addicted to X10hosting. No wonder you are even having dreams about it, what next.....(I hope you are not faking this to impress the site staff ;) LOL

Naggy

Reaction score
That's the #1 strangest story I've heard all week!
Be proud. ;)