I Am Alive – Official Trailer

roh2cool

Reaction score
I Am Alive – Official Trailer

I Am Alive is an upcoming action first-person shooter video game developed by Ubisoft Shanghai and published by Ubisoft. It was scheduled to be released on the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows and Wii in 2010, but has been delayed until 2011. The game takes place in Chicago after a major-scale earthquake has destroyed the city, while the rest of the world suffers a water crisis.The game was first rumored to be in development in July 2008, when it was told that the Assassin’s Creed producer, Jade Raymond, was working on a new game.

Official Trailer and Review - http://techzon3.in/?p=445

cws1978

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this I had seen some info on this game awhile back and could not remember the name. I think this game has some true potential if it is done right. There are not a whole lot of disaster based games so this would truly be an experience. Can't wait. Thanks again for the memory jolt.

mattblog

Reaction score
Thanks for posting, had no clue about it. Looks like a really great game and cannot wait till it comes out!

gamergirl

Reaction score
I have been waiting for this game since 2008 (i think that is when they first announced it). Now they delayed it till 2011? :( I hope it turns out to be a great game.