i am an old user how would i reset a new website

Status
Not open for further replies.

harmonixx

Reaction score
hi there x10 i hope you all are doing well.I cant believe how much you guys have changed.Well donr it looks extremely good.....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

My question is i used to have a website with you on a free server its was www.harmonixx.pcriot.com how would i be able to have a new free website with a different url as the website building bug has come back again and i know from past experiance x10 is an amazing free web host.Basicaly i just want to build a site and i was wondering what i would have to do

I dont want the harmonixx 1 i was thinking of a different url but i dont know where to start as your site has changed so much since last time i was online

Thankyou very much and i have to say you guys are number 1 as far as i am concerned:biggrin:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Well, you can always signup again if you don't currently have a website with x10.
Then you can pick whatever cpanel name you want ( that is available )
If you currently still have an account, you will need to contact the official support department, ask them to terminate the account so you can sign up again.

harmonixx

Reaction score
i dont have an account as such now.All i can do is log into the forums on this account.I dont really want to lose this name as it has a few credits on it aswell ;) but i cannot login to the account panel or modify account all i can log into is the forums.Thankyou for your response:biggrin:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Okay. Sounds like you don't have a hosting account then.
You will want to goto x10hosting.com and signup for a new hosting account.
You can still use the forum account you have ( there is no need for a new forum account )

harmonixx

Reaction score
That sounds excellent.Thankyou for your time and advice its well appreciated and i hope you all are doing well.I will try it now thankyou very much:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.