I am completely lost with my registration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick2007

Reaction score
OK I registered 4 days ago. When I registered it said 'New Accounts are on hold'. I registered for ad-free. I recieved two messages in my e-mail. One for activation for the forum, another for activiation of my account. But when i clicked for the account one, I came to a page saying something like 'Your account is in the queue, please wait 362 minutes.' It has gone way above that time. Now I go to the homepage of x10 hosting and type in my username and password in the login. Then it tells me to link my account, I type in my username that I logged in with (nick2007). It gives me this message:

The account specified is missing it's contact email address, this could be caused by one of two things: Either the account does not have a contact email address set, or our backend system has not updated yet. Updates to the backend occur every few hours.

I have gotten this message ever since I attempt to login, and I never recieved any further information regarding my hosting or cPanel. I'm pretty sure my account isn't missing my e-mail address, since I successfully recieved messages from x10 hosting. Hopefully someone can help me on this matter, on another support thread, I said that new accounts are still on hold. Now its closed and a box says 'This problem has been resolved.' But I still haven't recieved anything since. Can someone please check the status of my account and cPanel. Thanks.
Edit:
I believe this could do something with the mySQL maintence, but I am not sure if it is in connection with new registrations.

Last edited:

Nick2007

Reaction score
Yes, i am aware, please read my EDIT. I am though not sure if this has a connection between new registrations though.

bugfinder

Retired
Reaction score
I think almost everything is not working as a result. Best wait it out.

Chris73

Reaction score
The MySQL issue has everything to do with new account registrations. Please be patient.

robsabla

Reaction score
could someone give us an accurate date of when these upgrades are going to be complete?

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Sorry, there is no fixed ETA on when the server work will be complete. We regret the inconvenience.

Nick2007

Reaction score
Btw, what will the e-mail look like when I know that my account is ready? Will the e-mail be from x10hosting or cPanel? And will the subject be something like cPanel Login Information?

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
The mail will be from x10Hosting. It will be confirmation that your account has been created and also contains the login information.

Chris73

Reaction score
Ok well patience is a virtue. We staff have had to master it as of late. ;)

Nick2007

Reaction score
Ok, so it seems to me like somewhat things are slowly starting to get moving. When will applications in the queue be accepted?

Status
Not open for further replies.