i am getting error

Status
Not open for further replies.

rishabha

Reaction score
i am getting an ERROR message

i have installed concrete5 CMS from then i am getting this error

{Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, no-reply@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.}

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
i am getting an ERROR message

i have installed concrete5 CMS from then i am getting this error

{Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, no-reply@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.}

Your site is working fine. Check it and post back if error still exists.

rishabha

Reaction score
im now getting this error sometimes and the site is loading slow

[Fatal error
: Uncaught exception 'ADODB_Exception' with message 'mysql error: [2006: MySQL server has gone away] in EXECUTE("select cfValue from Config where cfKey = 'SITE_DEBUG_LEVEL'") ' in /home/rishabha/public_html/concrete/libraries/3rdparty/adodb/adodb-exceptions.inc.php:78 Stack trace: #0 /home/rishabha/public_html/concrete/libraries/3rdparty/adodb/adodb.inc.php(1037): adodb_throw('mysql', 'EXECUTE', 2006, 'MySQL server ha...', 'select cfValue ...', false, Object(ADODB_mysql)) #1 /home/rishabha/public_html/concrete/libraries/3rdparty/adodb/adodb.inc.php(993): ADOConnection->_Execute('select cfValue ...') #2 /home/rishabha/public_html/concrete/libraries/3rdparty/adodb/adodb.inc.php(1605): ADOConnection->Execute('select cfValue ...', Array) #3 /home/rishabha/public_html/concrete/libraries/database.php(73): ADOConnection->GetRow('select cfValue ...', Array) #4 [internal function]: Database->__call(Array, Array) #5 /home/rishabha/public_html/concrete/models/config.php(68): Database->GetRow('GetRow', Array) #6 /home/rish in /home/rishabha/public_html/concrete/libraries/3rdparty/adodb/adodb-exceptions.inc.php on line 78]

Status
Not open for further replies.