I am losing it..

whitebus

Reaction score
then go ahead and substitute tofu for the fish... just don't expect me to come over and share it with you. ;)

after a friend of mine had a heart attack he shed a lot of weight eating a stew of tomatos and celery. i'll see if i can get the rest of the recipe off of him.

jaco_don

Reaction score
then go ahead and substitute tofu for the fish... just don't expect me to come over and share it with you. ;)

after a friend of mine had a heart attack he shed a lot of weight eating a stew of tomatos and celery. i'll see if i can get the rest of the recipe off of him.

Hey thanks for the support .. I am actually have started to get on track ... waiting for the recipe

Regards

MarioMaster

Reaction score
Why not just post on a blog about it instead of continuously posting on a forum thread? It'd be a lot easier to comment since you would know what we were commenting about.

jaco_don

Reaction score
Why not just post on a blog about it instead of continuously posting on a forum thread? It'd be a lot easier to comment since you would know what we were commenting about.

Well ... I wanted too but already have 2 blogs .. so it would be bit hectic to update it ....

but i think I get enough support her in x10 itself

whitebus

Reaction score
I've emailed him a request for the recipe, but he's on holiday in Winterpeg until Tuesday.

afz902k

Reaction score
Hello there, well if you want to lose weight that's your decision. I wouldn't if I was you, but that's mainly because I don't care what people think about me. :}.

Tigerlocc

Reaction score
Hey what's up Jaco (your name kinda reminds of Killer Instinct!), congratulations on your new-found strength! I believe your decision to create a healthier you will benefit you for the rest of your life - so much props to you!

Now, they say the hardest part is actually going out there and doing it - but I see that's not a problem for you! I've heard somewhere if you do something for a long enough amount of time (around 21 days I believe), it will become ingrained in your head and it will become much easier to follow that routine in the future. Let's hope that becomes a reality for you. Good luck!

jaco_don

Reaction score
Hey what's up Jaco (your name kinda reminds of Killer Instinct!), congratulations on your new-found strength! I believe your decision to create a healthier you will benefit you for the rest of your life - so much props to you!

Now, they say the hardest part is actually going out there and doing it - but I see that's not a problem for you! I've heard somewhere if you do something for a long enough amount of time (around 21 days I believe), it will become ingrained in your head and it will become much easier to follow that routine in the future. Let's hope that becomes a reality for you. Good luck!

Thanks ... the name jaco was Inspired from a movie about 4 friends .. i don't remember the name ...

But yup its been 2 weeks ... body aches have reduced ... and feeling far more fresh these days ... But will not stop until I achieve the Six Packed abs and Perfect wings ...

Thanks for the support

Regards
Edit:
Good luck! Get in some more fruits and veggies.

Thanks for the advice ...

Regards
Edit:
Hello there, well if you want to lose weight that's your decision. I wouldn't if I was you, but that's mainly because I don't care what people think about me. :}.

Sometimes it just takes a small spark to ignite one's feeling

Last edited:

Divinorum

Reaction score
I signed up for a gym recently too, and people say I look 21, when I'm only 17.

I personally like it, since 21 is basically the peak of your health.

It takes at least 30 days to actually start noticing major changes I heard, plus I don't give my opinions on how people look, because looks are always deceiving.

GG-Xtreme

Reaction score
:lol: I'm sorry, but the advertisements above this thread are all about weight loss and some of them are pretty funny.

Last edited:

whitebus

Reaction score
sorry for the delay, my friend couldn't find the recipe he used but suggested these:

lentil soup
1 cup lentils [ orange or green your choice] steep in hot water half an hour after cleaning then add to stock.
1 leek clean well as dirt or soil gets inside.
1 onion
1/4 turnip,
6 potatoes-3diced small or blender,3 diced one inch.
salt and pepper to taste.
stock = beef cubes or beef stock powder melt in cup of boiling water .
take a large soup pot it should have about 2 inches of water also after the leek use 6 to 8 carrots if large use 6 clean and take 3 and slice into small rounds keep the large ends for the blender take the large ends and cut to fit the blender zap and add all into stock at this point the pot should be about 3/4 full bring to a boil keep stirring so it does not stick to bottom and when it is boiling turn down to low and put lid on simmer for afternoon add more water if to thick.
this next soup is also very good if you like red colour.
2 cups lentils,
2 slices of bacon cut into pieces,
1 medium onion chopped,
2 carrots chopped,
1 celery stalk chopped,
3 sprigs of parsley chopped,
1 garlic clove minced,
1/4 tbl pepper,
1 tsp salt,
28 oz can tomatoes,
2 tbl spoons wine vinegar,
pinch of oregano.
wash lentils and steep in hot water half hr,then add to large pot with 8 cups of water,then add the first seven ingredients,simmer uncovered for one and a half hours,then add salt,tomatoes,vinegar and oregano. taste for seasoning and serve makes 8 servings.

jaco_don

Reaction score
Thanks whitebus ... I appreciate your effort .. Will try making the soup and post the picture hear ..

+Rep for you ..

Regards