I am not able to connect to my site

Status
Not open for further replies.

tidus1020559

Reaction score
Hello, I've been trying to connect to my website for the past 24 hours. It is going on the second day to where I can only connect to the website using only a proxy. If I could get a solution, I would love that.

-Lelouch.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Did you have too many failed login attempts?

tidus1020559

Reaction score
I had no Failed log-in attempts. It just says cannot connect to my site. Other people are able to connect just fine.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Try powering off your modem and/or router. After about 15 seconds turn them back on.
Sometimes that will change your IP Address which might be blocked.

greenmonkey

Reaction score
I had the same issue. Though mine was cause due to the server transfer, after my original server crashed. I couldn't connect with ftp, nor could I view my website with any browser on any of my pc's. While I couldn't connect or view my site, others could view my site. Eventually, through a few posts and some patience, my site was back up an running when they had completed the transfer. So, with total empathy, I would say that you'll need to wait it out. It's frustrating, I know and probably not what you want to hear, but there was nothing else to do. Good luck!

tidus1020559

Reaction score
I had the same issue. Though mine was cause due to the server transfer, after my original server crashed. I couldn't connect with ftp, nor could I view my website with any browser on any of my pc's. While I couldn't connect or view my site, others could view my site. Eventually, through a few posts and some patience, my site was back up an running when they had completed the transfer. So, with total empathy, I would say that you'll need to wait it out. It's frustrating, I know and probably not what you want to hear, but there was nothing else to do. Good luck!
I've been waiting a while now. and It's not doing anything. it's getting to the point where I am going to stop using x10 and going to find a new host. And I didn't transfer my server at all. It's been the same server I've used since I created this subdomain.

Status
Not open for further replies.