I am not disturbing illegals keys or authorization keys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

edmund.dh64

Reaction score
Hey, you have been tricked by whoever have contacted you or you have mistaken my websites purpose.

I am not giving out free cd-keys, I am giving out free auth-keys for a runescape botting program.

Runescape is a game, and a botting program is used to macro on it.

I buy my own keys and give them out, but after awhile the keys get disabled, so that I have to reupload them.

It's not illegal to give auth-keys, since you have bought them, and there is no kind of rules that says if you cannot give them out, it's illegal. I give them out, and they just disable the keys.

If you find any quote of their terms of service, (IMPSOFT, RSBOTS.NET)

Then please reply to this or on the forum.

They are huge capitalists and I want to return something to the people.

Please don't ban my account, I have found x10hosting (free) the best one available, and will keep using it if you please me to.

Thanks, and regards.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Hey, you have been tricked by whoever have contacted you or you have mistaken my websites purpose.

I am not giving out free cd-keys, I am giving out free auth-keys for a runescape botting program.

Runescape is a game, and a botting program is used to macro on it.

I buy my own keys and give them out, but after awhile the keys get disabled, so that I have to reupload them.

It's not illegal to give auth-keys, since you have bought them, and there is no kind of rules that says if you cannot give them out, it's illegal. I give them out, and they just disable the keys.

If you find any quote of their terms of service, (IMPSOFT, RSBOTS.NET)

Then please reply to this or on the forum.

They are huge capitalists and I want to return something to the people.

Please don't ban my account, I have found x10hosting (free) the best one available, and will keep using it if you please me to.

Thanks, and regards.

Let me see if I got this right. A little research reveals that both of those bots are copyright infringing bots. So you've admitted here that you've been giving out keys to copyright infringing software. That is still a zero tolerance violation of TOS. Your account is permanently suspended. No backups will be accessed nor given to you.

edmund.dh64

Reaction score
They are not copyright infringement bots, please look up facts before posting senseless. You are just making a joke out of the whole X10hosting community.

Java cannot be licensed from part, you cannot own JAVA and all of it's resources. It's free for people to use the so called JAVA reflection to bot on a specific game. All java games and applications are able to be used for botting purposes, REFLECTION.

If you say it's copyrighting JaGeX studios works, PLEASE POST SOME EVIDENCE BELOW.

Thank you!

edmund.dh64

Reaction score
It would also be awesome if you could underline the sentence in the TOS that states that I cannot give out keys, to your definition "COPYRIGHTING programs" That are offered as a product of interest.

Thanks again for your friendliness.

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Now may I ask how this come in question of the "copyright" Issues?

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm not sure what he's going on about, but as stated on the website you can not give out the keys.

http://www.rsbots.net/terms/

It's also in the first clause of the terms of service.

Sharing, trading, or selling auth codes is not permitted. Once an auth code is purchased it can only be used by that single user for the life of the auth code. We monitor usage of our codes closely. If auth codes are caught being shared, traded, or sold in any way, they will be banned from use without warning.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Copyright is essentially infringement of the licence the software was released on....which from the previous link Brandon posted, is very clear that you have violated. For that reason you have also violated x10's ToS.

Sorry, Brandon beat me to it.

Last edited:

edmund.dh64

Reaction score
I'm not sure what he's going on about, but as stated on the website you can not give out the keys.

http://www.rsbots.net/terms/

It's also in the first clause of the terms of service.

Sharing, trading, or selling auth codes is not permitted. Once an auth code is purchased it can only be used by that single user for the life of the auth code. We monitor usage of our codes closely. If auth codes are caught being shared, traded, or sold in any way, they will be banned from use without warning.

Wait a second, so you said you were wrong there, and wrong again?

Where does it says that it's not allowed to give out auth codes?

I only see: Sharing, trading, selling..

Hmm, is it only me or do you guys seem a bit.. unprofessional?

EVEN if you were correct, is it in the terms of service in X10hosting, that I AM NOT allowed to break other websites TERMS OF SERVICES, as it's not in the specific question " Copyright Infringement"

Last edited:

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Where does it says that it's not allowed to give out auth codes?
I only see: Sharing, trading, selling..
"Giving out" and "sharing" are generally considered to have the same meaning.
We are trying to answer any questions you have regarding your suspension in a courteous and professional manner.
However, due to the fact that a staff member, (Brandon), has reviewed this matter, I do not think the suspension is going to be reversed regardless of how much you debate and argue about it.

edmund.dh64

Reaction score
"Giving out" and "sharing" are generally considered to have the same meaning.
We are trying to answer any questions you have regarding your suspension in a courteous and professional manner.
However, due to the fact that a staff member, (Brandon), has reviewed this matter, I do not think the suspension is going to be reversed regardless of how much you debate and argue about it.

Well thanks for finally showing some politeness(general x10hosting)

I am in deep sorrow that you people have decided to resolve this matter by that violent suspension.

I hope that you reconsider my suspension and contact me.

Thank you,

/Edmund

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

This suspension will not be reconsidered as stated many times you broke the terms of service. As Carl said, Sharing and Giving Away are the same context.

If you want me to, I can e-mail this company on this subject and see what there response is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.