I am sorry I am leaving this host Apache keeps crashing and I need a working webhost

Status
Not open for further replies.

rukasuzu

Reaction score
I am sorry I am leaving this host Apache keeps crashing and I need a working webhost

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: I am sorry I am leaving this host Apache keeps crashing and I need a working webh

Sorry to hear it. Good luck wherever you end up!

Remember to close your account correctly, through http://support.x10hosting.com

csplive

Reaction score
Re: I am sorry I am leaving this host Apache keeps crashing and I need a working webh

I am giving big thoughts about it too... I use my account to host a basketball fans forum and my users are giving me so much **** about the server!

Can we know if anyone is actually trying to do something about Cossaks troubles or if they just reboot the crap everytime it crashes?! It's been at least 3 weeks now...

Make no mistake, I'm happy with the service when it's ok but it's become such a joke lately that the "normal" state is offline.

Picard1595

Reaction score

If you really need good uptime just go with the development package, its only costs $20 per year and gets you on a paid host server which are guaranteed 99.99% uptime, plus its a really good deal.

idontkno

Reaction score

Apache hasn't crashed for me at all... It works fine?

sgrpdl

Reaction score

well the problem is like hide and seek :) but we are +ve as this is top host .

hcaphs

Reaction score

I've been with x10 on the free hosting package for a few months and so far it's been up 95%+.

That's pretty damn good for free hosting and a hell of a lot better than a lot of the other free hosts that shove ads down your throat or pop ads in your face.

I'm on starka. I'm not sure if that's the good server to be on or not. Either way X10 is a great service. Two thumbs up.

dhruv227

Reaction score

ok bye, but take my word you'll end up coming back here, when i first joined here i also thought the same but i then changed the host around 4 to 5 times, but in the end i end up coming back here. x10 is the best till far ( till free packages are a concern )

sgrpdl

Reaction score

Today my website was in full speed no down.
Seems like they've fixed.

Thanx x10 for keeping the pride up!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.