i am suspended why

Status
Not open for further replies.

b46932478

Reaction score
they reason is shell script i donot know how it get to my website maybe one uploaded it plz i worked 24 to make this site plz plz plz donot suspend it :(

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Shell scripts compromise the security of the entire server, therefore, your account will not be unsuspended for any reason. The suspension is permanent.

b46932478

Reaction score
then u will unsuspend me

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

i donot upload shells maybe some one uploaded it as .mp3

plz

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Our Abuse Compliance Officer or possibly another member of Staff will review this thread shortly and make a final determination regarding the suspension. In the meantime your account will remain suspended. Also, please be aware that you are fully responsible for the security and content of your website and account.

Last edited:

b46932478

Reaction score
look ifound a script on asite called agriya volume ok idownloaded it i was thinking that the script is free ok and it was have alot of bugs so maybe some one upload shell but can you tell me is that script is nulled or not if nulled just make me download the songs then delete the site with the script but iam sad on the songs that i have uploaded about 100 song from my fav. ok

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Please be patient and wait for this matter to be reviewed by an appropriate member of staff.
That will probably happen within a few hours and you will receive more detailed information regarding this suspension at that time.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I just woke up, I'm re-reviewing this now.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
This one's permanent both for possible copyright infringement, and a confirmed presence of the c99 webshell script. The script itself appears to have self-terminated after being ran, however the scanner -does- show a valid kill log for it, complete with the original source of the file which was located in c99.php.

As such the file is confirmed to have been present at the time of the suspension, and thus this is not one we can unsuspend.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Livewire told you that it's been confirmed, and the suspension stands.

b46932478

Reaction score
and when i upload the songs it renames it self to random numbers and letters

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

what if one is trying to hack my site upload a shell on my website

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Livewire and Calistoy have already stated the account will remain suspended. It's not up for negotiation.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Just to confirm, are you claiming someone has hacked your account?

b46932478

Reaction score
look i donot need your hosting just delete my site from your hosting to add it to any hosting sites

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

We do not expedite the deletion of suspended accounts. Seeing as you don't need your account and don't want to dispute the permanent suspension, this thread will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.