I ask all users and administrators to read and comment, Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

filmneki46

Reaction score
But here's 2 days since I signed up for a hosting account, which is still on hold and look at topics in the forum for free hosting and notes that many users complain about the free hosting and a team of administrators I am ruthless and superficial in their responses if they There are over 10 to see, in addition to see if the disk space and bandwidth unmatered did not and has limitations, as far as scripts and processors, and there are no restrictions and it was very big and very strict as to say that it provides free hosting for a while if you accidentally happen to be a breach of the rules given their own fault or the fault of bots or some free hosting visitors is automatically suspended and the more it is not possible to get back and every debate, asking for a return is impossible and it corresponds to the the user is to blame and how the government administrators, the next question is whether the administrators and not always right or not? If you are talking real language, and administrators, and even services have their faults and shortcomings, but for these flaws and shortcomings we users have to suffer and to suffer and when we sin and make a mistake it does not forgive the ban follows the host and the impossibility of return, the proposal in this case is as follows, that the administrators have the tolerance of the users and beneficiaries of the administrators and hosting. For a long time I'm on the internet and I have a site that is hosting on cpanel to plesk, but, but we need to cpanel cgi scripts, etc., and doing other things so I opted for the hosting and if you are already ahead in the know that this is not final solution I simply forced to pay up to hosting this free hosting is about the some 2 up to 3 months and beyond will be suspended by the administrator of the reason for this is the next we gave you free hosting to try our services if you are satisfied with charter services in our paid hosting if you go on to release our data centers in order to be able to attract more potential buyers of our paid hosting it in principle and if the administrators to say the opposite. When visiting a forum I found the following in 2 days reported in new members or those who need a hosting provider who offers this 20 and at the same time is suspended over 200 users a free hosting service, while the disabled to gain access to new users cpanel roughly lasts for about 5 to 10 minutes waiting for the 100 or more users that would be allowed access to the cpanel and at the same time while waiting to be suspended will be around 500 or more elderly users, signing up for the forum's registration data and verification in the following months, whether those users have still beslatne hosting or rented and whether it is with this or with another provider, logging into the forum data is fixed forever, but also from some other reasons that are known to the administrators of this forum that they would not stated, post in the forums is to examine the activities and not activities of thinking and some other things, the number of topics on the forum is a sign that is hosting a very popular and that anyone who came to the forum have thought that this is a very reliable and very good service provider which is not really so, and therefore the potsticaj to pay for this hosting provider because the user is hoping to get a quick and expert response if he / she needs help, which again is not so, administrators forum is for chat and fun for the obvious and the promotion of paid hosting which can be concluded from their signature at the bottom of each of their answers, but because there are a large number of forum members and members who are from different parts of the world and that as such are trying to promote your site in various ways and at various places robots like google bots buy their information and therefore and those posts that were written in this forum and spread them further through Google services in this case. These procedures can gain prestige and promotion as the primary host of paid and free as you and, if nevjerujem try typing on google some of your posts you've written here before more than 10 days and will make sure the above, the forum may also serve other purposes because it has an obligation, and reporting to the same period of no longer than 30 days, otherwise hosting is blocked or suspended with these and many more facts you will agree that all users and administrators themselves they wanted to or not. I can say only one thing let me use this as a free service for hosting, because we needed in the next period and do not suspend me and compels me to paid hosting if we allow the time when I point out conditions for payment of hosting I I will lease hosting for you and that it continues to be used if you do not You can find hosting for my actions suits me and I'll have the same tenure, I intend to have hosting to a minimum of 50 years and to attract many users who will be the same that the lease hosting to them the best and most convenient, so far I have over 200 people who need perfect hosting and who still have not found the hosting providers whether they were free or paid, in addition I had to point out and that would your rules about hosting ( TOS) took part in a larger and more accessible izmjenuti even if it is to reduce the free space and bandwidth but also increase the price paid hosting and other restrictions, sorry for such a comprehensive post that I wrote but I think that was necessary, something else to say regarding my account or hosting that is still on hold as a free, whether or not we provide hosting for you I'd ask the administrators to delete this post if it is possible to put it somewhere that would service all of your users could read it and If you know that you think this post to be inhumane and challenging and provoking, but the truth is that for all of us this is what I wrote so give the others agreed with me or not, because many are afraid to tell the truth about some things, if the depend on them, speaking of hosting they need but are afraid of them, such a gesture as it is my will not be allowed the same! I thank everyone for their Forum Read percent by the end!

Thanks!

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I must apologize, but without some form of punctuation and formatting, I'm finding it downright impossible to actually read what's been posted. About all I'm able to get out of it is that we should have tolerance for what our users do on their account, even if it would violate the terms of service.

Here's the problem with that. We used to give people second chances on suspensions for warez, phishing, copyright infringement, and other major problems. I can count on one hand the number of users who actually yielded the second chance and resolved the issue.

As such, we implemented the zero tolerance policy. These accounts put the entire hosting service at risk, because if they were allowed to continue operation, our Datacenter would suspend the server in accordance with their terms and in accordance with US Law, which we are required to abide by as well.

Because of this, under several of the suspension reasons we issue, we cannot allow second chances. We would absolutely love to, but after having so many users abuse the privilege, we have to take a stand.

I also must apologize if this isn't even close to what you were discussing. There's virtually no punctuation or consistent formatting at all in your post, which makes reading it virtually impossible as you can't tell where one idea ends and another begins. If I haven't covered all of your concerns, please try to rewrite the original post to include some formatting so we can actually tell what the concerns are.

filmneki46

Reaction score
Again to understand:

I'm here 2 days in waiting on the activation of hosting,and on the forum and read about the problems and suspensions, at the time it registered 20 new users and suspended the 100 old users with free hosting.
The reason for the suspension of the following - Error to the user (scripts and processors, etc.) are mostly to blame users, bots, and visitors to sites, Administrators have no tolerance for it and users have to tolerate the administrators and their suspension and failure.
Solution see it in the next and more tolerance on one side and on the other side, administrators prior to the suspension to notify users via message prior to the suspension to 5 days, If the user does not correct errors for 5 days then suspend the user, not suspended without warning.
Free hosting for a while and not always because it is a priority to attract users to a paid hosting, korisnici moraju trpjeti administratore i servis a administratori ne korisnike, it is not good.
If you speak the true language, and administrators, and even services have their faults and shortcomings, but for these shortcomings and flaws we users have to suffer and suffer and when we make a mistake does not forgive the ban in place automatically and the inability to return, is not okey.
For a long time I'm on the internet and I have a site that is hosting on Plesk, cPanel, I need for CGI scripts, etc., and doing other things on the web, so I opted for the hosting and if already ahead I know that this is not the final solution I simply forced to pay for hosting but later.
This free hosting is of some 2 to 3 months and will continue to be suspended by the administrator of the reasons is the following, we give you free hosting to try our services if you are satisfied with the charter service you purchase our paid hosting, if you're not going to release our data centers in order to attract more potential buy our paid hosting is, in principle, and if administrators say the opposite.
When visiting a forum I found the following in two days reported new members 20, or those who need a hosting provider that offers this and also was suspended for more than 200 users free hosting services, while suspended access to new cPanel takes roughly about 5 to 10 minutes of waiting for 100 or more users who will be enabled access cPanel at the same time. While 20 members waiting to be enabled, suspended will be around 500 or more elderly users of free hosting, is not good.
Signature for forum registration data and verification in the coming months, whether they are users still have free hosting or rented and whether it is with this or with another provider, logging into the forum data is fixed forever, but for other reasons that are known to the administrators of this forum would not stated.
Post in the forums is to examine the activities and thoughts and other things, the number of topics on the forum is a sign that the host is very popular and that everyone who came to the forum thought it was very reliable and very good service which is not really so.
Therefore potsticaj pay for this hosting provider, because the user is hoping to get a quick and professional response, if he / she needs help, which again is not so.

Administrators is a forum for the story and the fun not for the obvious expertise help and the promotion of paid hosting which can be inferred from their signatures on the bottom of each of their answers, but because there are a number of forum members and members who are from different parts of the world and as such trying to promote your website in different ways and at various places such as Google.
To be continued ...

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

These procedures can gain prestige and promotion as the primary host pays hosting not free as it should, if you try typing on google some of your posts you've written here before more than 10 days will see the signatures to the administrator - not good.

Forum also serve other purposes as it has this goal, the Loging within 30 days the same, or hosting a blocked or suspended with these and more facts you will agree that all users and administrators like it or not - not good.

I can only say one thing should enable me to use it as a free service for hosting, because we need the next period and do not suspend me and force me to paid hosting, if we allow that at the time when I point out conditions for the hosting I will pay rent hosting for themselves and continue to be used if you can find hosting for my actions match my hosting.

I intend to be hosting at least 50 years to attract many users who will be the same to lease them, hosting the best and most convenient, so now I have more than 200 people who need perfect hosting and still have not found a hosting providers whether free or paid.

Your rules about hosting (TOS) in most need izmjenuti that would be available to many users of paid and unpaid hosting services in accordance with the laws of your (U.S.) and our user countries have laws on the Internet the same.

Even if this reduction in free space and bandwidth, but also increase the price paid for hosting and other restrictions.

if it is possible to put it somewhere that would all the users could read and if you know that you think this post to be inhuman and challenging and provoking, but the truth is that for all of us this is what I wrote so give others agreed with me or not, because many are afraid to tell the truth about some things.

Speaking of hosting they need, but are afraid to say, as a gesture such as mine will not be allowed the same! I thank everyone on the forum Read the post until the end!
We used to give people second chances on suspensions for warez, phishing, copyright infringement, and other major problems.

I can count on one hand the number of users who actually yielded the second chance and resolved the issue. - I agree with Livewire.

Changes to some of the (TOS) rules would improve the situation in many free and paid hosting - this I know from experience.

Also increasing the application date to the forum would significantly improve things, send email messages before the suspension would improve things by 50%.

I ask users to comment on the post and say your opinion about the same things!

Thanks!

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Much better; now I can do my best to actually respond to the concerns.

Problem 1 with your 5 day proposal is our datacenter won't give us 5 days if they find out about the abuse before we do. I actually just got an abuse email where the copyright holder gave us 24 hours to suspend the website or he contacts the authorities. To be blunt, we're covered under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, but only if we actually take action once the infringing material has been discovered.

For High Resource Usage suspensions, these aren't permanent. They're done to protect the servers as best as we can - one particular user 2 days ago was using 6 full core's on the server. Previous to that, another script had 4 threads running and was using 4 full cores. These types of scripts can't be permitted to continue running, so they get hit with a temporary suspension.

I can understand the concerns over permanent suspensions, but after being here since 6-30-2005, I have to agree with the current system regarding the Permanent Suspension reasons. That wasn't a decision taken lightly, but it was a decision that did indeed have to be made with the sheer amount of abuse we get daily.

My apologies if you feel we aren't a reliable hosting service as well - the users being hit for high resource usage aren't helping matters. That's the other problem to your 5-day-warning proposal - some of these scripts are scripts such as email bombers, botnets, and shell scripts. In the case of shell scripts, it could brute-force a few million passwords EASILY in 5 days. Botnets could drag the entire server to a crawl, the email bombers would have us blocked at every email provider permanently, and for the ones that go and use 100% of the server's available resources, the entire server would be crippled for 5 days until the user was suspended. Again, we didn't WANT to have to go with the zero tolerance policy, but if you could actually see what people are getting suspended for, you'd probably end up agreeing. If you think you can do better, no one's saying you can't go try and start your own, although the ones started by former staff here all folded. It's not as easy as one would think.

"promotion of paid hosting which can be inferred from their signatures on the bottom of each of their answers" - Of course they're going to promote the paid service instead of the free one. Paid actually supports itself with the income it gets, and as I've said countless times (and oddly, most of the other staff have as well), comparing the free service to paid is not even possible. They're worlds apart - completely different servers, and on Paid there's almost NO abuse because no one pays for a service to beat the crap out of it. In our case, while you -can- say that Free Hosting is what makes someone aware of x10hosting, it's hardly an advertisement to move to the pay service with it.

Trust me, we're not going to suspend you to force you to move to Paid Hosting. The majority of the suspension types out there are ones that would be applied for Paid hosting users as well, such as copyright infringement, phishing, and warez.

If you've got ideas for how to improve the TOS, feel free to share them and they would get considered. I do know beyond any shred of doubt however that there is no plan (or any willingness to implement one for that matter) any form of "advance warning" prior to a major suspension. The warning -is- the TOS. The last signup figures I had were that we were getting more than 1,000 each day - a surprisingly LOW number of these end up being suspended within moments for uploading nulled software, botnets, phishing pages, etc. Things that they just agreed NOT to upload, and then promptly did so within 24 hours. That's why we moved to Zero-Tolerance.

filmneki46

Reaction score
1.Okey, if 24 hours, then at that time send an email message to hosting, this time to say only 1 or 2 if it still persists then permanently suspend the user without re-activation.

2. With paragraph 2 I agree completely.

3.With paragraph 3 I agree completely.

4.Paragraph 4 (some of these scripts are scripts such as e-mail bombers, botnets, and shell scripts. In the case of shell scripts, it could brute-force a few million passwords easily in 5 days. Botnets could drag the entire server to a crawl The e-bombers would have us blocked at every email provider permanently, and for the ones that go and use 100% of the server's available resources, the entire server would be crippled for 5 days until the user was suspended.) - this I agree suspended but send an email message to the suspension of hosting, before that I agree in the rest I agree with you.

5.With paragraph 5 I agree, But there are people who can not pay the hosting and sometimes they need the services as and paid hosting, I think on some scripts and programs loaded by the processor for some time not always, but I do not think the piercings, warez and what is illegal, but I think the legal and without fraud.

Paid hosting and free, in principle, no difference, the difference is that most spam does not get paid hosting and free hosting of spam, but a large number of people who use free hosting and paid no spam, scams, warez and other things because there is no ability to pay, say not owning a Visa card or the like (an example).

6.With paragraph 3 I agree completely. It's nice to hear that there will be no suspension if they use the same hosting as well as paid if and if the free.

7.The Rules (TOS) will discuss in the coming time, for a long time I hope to be here, so for now.

Just to thank you for hosting that I was allowed a before few hours, and where I am currently working to train him so that I it could use it.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.