I ask you to unblock my IP to log into the control panel

gisxkddf

Reaction score
IP 193.176.84.29 Romania - Country Code Blocklisted
Your country is not supported at this time. New accounts cannot be created by users from this country. Technical support team members cannot bypass this restriction. Please try again at a future date. Existing account holders, read below.
All issues that are listed above must be resolved before this error will clear including waiting 24 hours for temporary blocks to expire. Requests to clear blocks before the temporary 24 hour expiration or the rule violation is corrected will not be processed. If you believe this error is incorrect, you can request a review on Discord or the Community Forum. Your error code is E922A5683E246F5F2.
And maybe Netherlands 84.17.47.126
Maybe the login for ugchertanovo@gmail.com and zxcpch@gmail.com is simply blocked?

Last edited:

gisxkddf

Reaction score
BUT you can’t consider all the people in the country to be scammers?
This is called nationalist nonsense

gisxkddf

Reaction score
Nationalism is an ideology and policy in public affairs, the basis of which is the interpretation of the state as the highest value and form of community. According to it, an individual’s devotion to the national state outweighs the interests of all other individuals and other countries.

gisxkddf

Reaction score
This is a case where you cause suffering to the majority of people for the sins of a few. I don’t want a paid program, because I think that there will be the same nationalism. First get rid of it for free and stop tormenting people with your stupid restrictions

kenny9

Reaction score
This is a case where you cause suffering to the majority of people for the sins of a few. I don’t want a paid program, because I think that there will be the same nationalism. First get rid of it for free and stop tormenting people with your stupid restrictions
This is not a stupid restriction if it keeps one spam message off of my computer or telephone.

gisxkddf

Reaction score
Why lie? Nothing gets to you
But I can't get into the control panel.
In fact, you banned me from hosting based on my nationality. Some kind of fascism

kenny9

Reaction score
Why lie? Nothing gets to you
But I can't get into the control panel.
In fact, you banned me from hosting based on my nationality. Some kind of fascism
Just accept the fact you are not going to get free service from x10 and look for service in your home country.