gisxkddf

Reaction score
The panel does not open at all

Already mentioned in this thread

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We can see you are using a VPN network to access this. Can you disconnect and re-attempt access normally via DA?

gisxkddf

Reaction score
I don’t understand what VPN has to do with it if we are talking about DirectAdmin?
You better explain to me why the control panel does not work. See attachment

Attachments

• 7755-26cbb869f805ff13467abd56ecb9b230.jpg
    7755-26cbb869f805ff13467abd56ecb9b230.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 3

kenny9

Reaction score
Use of a VPN allows bypassing many of the pervenative measures x10 has set for the safety of their system.
Control Panel is no longer used by x10; the change to DirectAdmin has been in place for some time.

gisxkddf

Reaction score
I didn’t log into the panel with a VPN? but without VPN I can't get to you at all. The provider doesn't let me through
There's absolutely no reason you're afraid of VPN, I'm not doing anything wrong
Only one question is interesting:

Previously, logging into the control panel was required once a month. Now she's gone. What should I do?

kenny9

Reaction score
I didn’t log into the panel with a VPN? but without VPN I can't get to you at all. The provider doesn't let me through
There's absolutely no reason you're afraid of VPN, I'm not doing anything wrong
Only one question is interesting:

Previously, logging into the control panel was required once a month. Now she's gone. What should I do?
The monthly login is still required. My suggestion is that you find a host in Mother Russia or subscribe to x10 Premium.

gisxkddf

Reaction score
I want to tell you that many countries are blocked upon entry. Including Germany, where I am now.

Don't you think it's impossible to work like this? I often move from country to country. Why should I return to the Netherlands every time, which is not blocked? It's kind of crazy.
Or is she now being blocked too? It keeps redirecting back to the login. What's wrong in your kingdom!

kenny9

Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with our "Kingdom" as you refer to it. If you are constantly moving around, you should subscrive to a premium provider.

gisxkddf

Reaction score
I didn't say everything was bad. But there are some unpleasant moments. Excessive blocking for unknown reasons and an inoperative panel where for some reason you need to go
I don't need paid services. Free ones are quite enough. And there is no guarantee that paid hosting is better. I think the blockages and quirks are the same