I can not connect to my website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eggo9432

Reaction score
Hi, this is Justin. I just spent a long time typing out a message to you guys, but the website crashed and I have to retype everything, so here it is in a nutshell. I can not connect to my website www.pearlsquirrel.elementfx.com and I was wondering if I only I was having this problem or if maybe it is because you guys are integrating the hosting. If only I am having this problem, it would be greatly appreciated if you guys could somehow help me to be able to go to the website because I keep getting errors like, "sorry, unable to load the page." Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Thanks,
Justin

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

I keep getting the error Sorry, the website www.pearlsquirrel.elementfx.com cannot be found, but I have had the site up for around 6 months and have never previously had trouble connecting. I hope that this helps further describe the above issue.

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

I get this CloudFlare error.

Website Offline, No Cached Version Available
The website you are trying to access is currently offline. The most likely causes are the server is down for maintenance, there may be a network problem, or the site may be experiencing excessive load.

The site uses CloudFlare in order to help keep it online when the server is down by serving cached copies of pages where they are available. Unfortunately, a cached copy of the page you requested is not available, but you may be able to reach other cached pages on the site.

If you continue to receive this error after you believe the site is back online, you can retry a live version of the site.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks,
Justin.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Howdy;
I see "The Pearl Squirrel" login page.
Please clear your browser cache and try again.
If you need additional assistance just post back.
- Carl

eggo9432

Reaction score
Thank you so much, it works now. I really appreciate your time and help.
P.S, I love the profile pic, Aqua Teen Hunger Force is epic!!

Status
Not open for further replies.