I can not edit my web page

Status
Not open for further replies.

radenko

Reaction score
I can not edit my web page as before. It was over link http://www.radenko.tk/sohoadmin/index.php. Unfortunately few days before and today I got error message:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, no-reply@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Please solve above problem.

B.Regards,
Radenko

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
Your website is working here :/

Try again :)

~Callum

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
What are the permissions of that file set to?

~Callum

radenko

Reaction score
Permissions of file index.php is set to 0777, same as before.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Make it 644. PHP files should be 644, folders 755.

Last edited:

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
There will be some other files with permission 0777, change them all :)

~Callum

radenko

Reaction score
I Changed all files permission in that folder (/public_html/radenko.tk/sohoadmin).
Situation is same (error message), I can not login !

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
I Changed all files permission in that folder (/public_html/radenko.tk/sohoadmin).
Situation is same (error message), I can not login !

and what is the error message?

radenko

Reaction score
Error message you can see in my first/start message, yesterday.

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

Today I can see:

500 Internal server Error

Can you solve it ?

Last edited:

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
Bumping your own thread every ten minutes will not help it get answered - I'm not replying because I don't know the answer, but have patience and someone will answer in a bit :)

~Callum

radenko

Reaction score
Not ten minutes, but every 6 hours. I think that 60 hours is enough to find solution !

Last time I wait quietly over one month w/o right answer!

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Currently your main domain and three addon domains are working fine at least for me.
Can you tell me what is the problem now and please provide link where you are having problem.

radenko

Reaction score
Dear Zubair,

Thanks for help, but fixed is only one part of problem, I can get menu now (instead error message, now is small window with fiields: username and password). After I entered right data, I got new page/window with same error message, as in my first post.
This problem is now equivalent as another thread from yesterday, with subject name SOHOADMIN.

Regards,
Radenko

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Dear Zubair,

Thanks for help, but fixed is only one part of problem, I can get menu now (instead error message, now is small window with fiields: username and password). After I entered right data, I got new page/window with same error message, as in my first post.
This problem is now equivalent as another thread from yesterday, with subject name SOHOADMIN.

Regards,
Radenko

Many of your files and folders have permissions set to 777 , Which is the cause of error. I changed the permission of some files and folders but it is not enough. It is hard for me to set permissions for thousand of files. so you need to do this yourself.
The permission should be 755 and 644 for folders and files respectively.

radenko

Reaction score
I didn't change permission of files, never. All was OK before moving. Is your server moving can change permission ?
Why in that folder only ?

1. Yesterday you fixed first part. How? I already changed permission for sohoadmin folder, two days ago.

2. Please list folder names (with subfolders and files) I should change permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.