I can not get logged into cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmdtyler

Reaction score
I can not get logged into cPanel. I am not to sure what my user name or password may be. Is there a way to which I can check my user name and password? I am pretty sure I have the correct user name but every password that I enter it will not take. I am sure that one of the passwords I entered is correct but I still can't get logged in. I think there may be some type of issue with cPanel.

anoviceyup

Reaction score
I have a feeling we're all having this problem, judging from the other posts in this forum.

I've even reset my password, tried accessing CPanel from the Account Management Panel, etc. Nothing works.

bobgalka

Reaction score
Try this... it worked for me and for others with the same problem..

If you can log into your account (not cPanel but your account and the forum) then log out if you are...

then get to the log in screen for your account (the one that says Account Management System) DON'T login but instead select the link that says I Forgot my Password....

That will prompt you for the e-mail address that you signed up with... you will get an email with a link that will prompt you for a new password... you should get another email that says that you password has been updated... try cPanel now with the new password, and you should be good to go....

Post your results here...

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.