I can not login to cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mentor

Reaction score
Could you please tell me exactly what the two week suspension rule is based on.
Does the suspension period reset the last time you logged in?
Or, is it based on a calendar date set by x10?

I have an alarm set for every other Tuesday. I have been logging in on Saturdays which is prior to Tuesday. I logged in on Sunday the 25th which is prior to Tuesday and for some reason was suspended.

I sometimes log in twice during the two week period to make sure and to see what is going on.

I would really like to know exactly how this works so that suspension do not occur.

I believe the suspension should not have occurred and the following is incorrect information and should be corrected (deleted)

This is what the suspension report stated:
A history of all account suspensions will be listed below. If you find incorrect information here please open a support ticket so we can correct it.

type date reason for action
bullet_red.png
suspension Oct 25 You have been suspended for inactivity. It is a requirement that you login to the x10hosting forums once every two weeks to keep your account active; posting is never required. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediatelyThank you for your time

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't believe suspensions are ever deleted. However, an inactivity suspension will not count against you again for any reason except for the initial suspension. If you truly believe you did not lapse in your forum logins, I will gladly have a staff member assist you.

Mentor

Reaction score
I would like my questions answered.
And yes, I do truly believe I did not lapse in my forum log ins.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I can't promise anything, but I will request someone with more authority examine your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.