I cannot access my support portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

darknow

Reaction score
PLEASE HELP ME

I have premium account main account is xcode.x10.mx , I can't login https://clients.x10hosting.com

Error: ClientAreaHome Custom Language File Missing - turkish.php

In addition, I have many php errors in my websites ( abartmaya.com xcodemultigaming.org dgkntkn.com) all of them JOOMLA.

please help me to solve those problems

Reaction score
PLEASE HELP ME

In addition, I have many php errors in my websites ( abartmaya.com xcodemultigaming.org dgkntkn.com) all of them JOOMLA.

please help me to solve those problems

I am able to access these websites without any issues no errors are being displayed what errors are you exactly having

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Please use the forgot password/reset password link if you are having issues logging into the premium clients portal -- there is nothing else any of us can do to help you get into that area.

As for joomla, you will likely need to work with joomla's community on resolving it unless it is a server configuration issue -- as far as I remember premium support does not assist with third party scripts.

Please direct all future support requests for your premium account to the ticketing area found in the clients area; if you are still having issues logging in even after performing the password reset send an email to support[@]x10hosting.com with the same email you registered your account with describing your login issues.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.