I cannot log in to my cPanel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyrebel

Reaction score
I have tried my username, real name, and my email. I have also tried resetting the password on my account panel. Please help.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
What exactly the error you are getting when you tried to login?

skyrebel

Reaction score
What exactly the error you are getting when you tried to login?
The error is in red at the top of that part of the page. "Login Attempt Failed!" It then removes the contents of the two textboxes. Am I doing something wrong?

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
you have to use your cpanel username and password.

The forum username and cpanel username may be different. Check once and try again. And you have to take the last reset password.

skyrebel

Reaction score
you have to use your cpanel username and password.

The forum username and cpanel username may be different. Check once and try again. And you have to take the last reset password.

I was using the username indicated there. Now I am waiting for the password reset to complete again, hoping that the only problem was that I used the new password before it was ready or something.

EDIT: And I still got the same error. I won't lie, this is starting to make me upset. All I needed this for was for a quick FTP of some files, then some testing with my domain name.

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I was using the username indicated there. Now I am waiting for the password reset to complete again, hoping that the only problem was that I used the new password before it was ready or something.

EDIT: And I still got the same error. I won't lie, this is starting to make me upset. All I needed this for was for a quick FTP of some files, then some testing with my domain name.

You want to upload files using ftp then
try using filezilla FTP client

server : ftp.yourdomainame.com --> here your domainame comes like xxxx.x10hosting.com or your own domain name

username : yourcpanel username
password : your cpanel password.

upload to public_html folder

Last edited:

skyrebel

Reaction score
Seriously, this is getting a little ridiculous. I am using the username it tells me to. I'm using the password I set. If the username on my account panel is the wrong one, can someone please tell me what it is since I'm not getting the email from them that I was supposed to?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Your username is case-sensitive. Makes sure that you haven't accidentally pressed your caps lock key.

Status
Not open for further replies.