I cannot Login to my CPANEL

Status
Not open for further replies.

deanbeckerton25

Reaction score
hello i have created an account on your website but i have a problem login ito cpanel i know i have to use my client password but is that the password i use to log into my normal account please reply as soon as possible as it is very important i get this running

phoenix2010

Reaction score
there has been a problem with logging onto cpanel for the last couple of days friend

and think they are currently trying to sort out those issues

there are a few of us to say the least who are al in the same boat ?

3viewer

Reaction score
Yeah, same problem here too; it's been a few days now.. since Thursday I think. Whole site has been offline for ages due to the MySQL connection error (a result of the server migration).. apparently I need to get into cpanel to fix that :(

endofdarkness84

Reaction score
Same here.

Get the following message when I try to access my site:
Apache/2.2.15 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.15 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_mono/2.6 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at XXXXXX Port 80

Last edited:

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
cPanel is down on Fris. Corey is speaking to cPanel (the company) and hopefully everything will be working again soon.

~Callum

eN0ch

Reaction score
I note that there's no mention of this in the 'Service alerts'. Would be helpful if someone posted it on there.

Last edited:

deanbeckerton25

Reaction score
i just wanna get back on to designing my website as i am makeing a text based game for a school project and i have made it all

Status
Not open for further replies.