I cannot reply to posts in the free hosting topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

shdus1

Reaction score
When I try to reply to a post in the free hosting section, I find that I'm not able to post. It comes up with a message that I may not have sufficient privileges. I'm able to start my own thread (as I just did), and am able to reply in another section that I tried, but not this one.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Due to the recent moves, there are a huge amount of threads/requests in this Forum.

1. The Staff are working from the oldest posts. If you were allowed to reply to another person's thread, you would be moving it to the back of the queue. That is not fair.

2. People often reply "I have the same problem. Please help" instead of starting their own request. Their post will get lost in the main problem and they will not be helped. Better to force them to start their own thread.

3. The quality of help can be very uneven. It has been decided that it is best to restrict, for now, the ability to respond to those who have been here for awhile and have access to information that is not generally public ( I have a tool that lets me see what server you are on, the names of your domains, etc [I cannot see your files] )

Status
Not open for further replies.