I cannot unsuspend my account for inactivity

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohlorg

Reaction score
My account was suspended for inactivity a while back, and I have since logged into the forums and tried to unsuspend my account. When I log in, it does indeed say that I am unsuspended, but trying to visit my site results in a suspended notice.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Repaired; if it won't let you get into cPanel let us know, there sometimes is issues with the password when it tries to unsuspend and fails.

The site itself shows up now though :)

ohlorg

Reaction score
I just changed my password and I can now access my site! I'm not sure if that is what fixed it or if someone has already addressed my issue. If the latter, that is quite fast! Anyway, thanks.

Wow! Thank you, that was really fast! Thank you so much :wink:

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

Sorry to trouble you again, but you were correct- cPanel will not let me log-in. I can't seem to get into FTP either, saying my password is incorrect. If you could fix these as well, it would be appreciated! :)

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Yup yup, hang on.

I'll update this within 5 minutes; after that, reset the password, it means it's corrupted, I just gotta make sure it's set to accept a new one :)

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
KK, reset the password, should work once the reset goes through. If not then I'm confused what to do to fix it, so here's hoping it works or we'll escalate it to one of the higher ups :)

ohlorg

Reaction score
I have reset the password and it does not seem to have worked, unfortunately.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Nope, still looks messed up from here too; hitting escalate, you'll wanna check the status of the ticket from your account panel ( https://x10hosting.com/control/login.php ), hopefully won't be too long before they can get into the acct and find whatever it is I either missed or don't have access to fix :)

Status
Not open for further replies.