I can't acces my domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

samuro

Reaction score
I created the domain qualibase.co.cc, and i created the account in x10hosting.com. I received the emails to confirm both accounts. I waited 2 hours, but i can't access to my page. What do i doing worng? Please help me. Thanks you

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi samuro,

Your account domain name is quabase.co.cc not the qualibase.co.cc

Check it out.

Last edited:

samuro

Reaction score
Thanks you for your response. I corrected: my domain is quabase.co.cc, but i still can's access to the web site. How much time i have to wait to domain activation?. And, i want to know if exists another link to view the index.html page, aka quabase.x10hosting.com?

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi samuro,

Your site is working properly. It is showing the Welcome to X10hosting page.

Build your site and upload to your account.

Last edited:

samuro

Reaction score
I'm sorry but, i can't access to my web site from quabase.co.cc. When i write this address, Internet Explorer send to Google:
quabasecocc.jpg

. I checked the page co.cc, and i verified that ns1 and ns2 nameservers has been selected correctly. Therefore, i can access to the page quabase.cc.cc, defined like comercial by co.cc. I don't know what's wrong! Please, help me!:mad:
By samuro at 2009-12-22

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Try in any other browser like opera or firefox. Because here it is working. And flush your browser cache.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
What I see in the screenshot is that you wrote the address into the search field for google. Try writing the address into the address bar of the browser instead.

EDIT: I apologize. I do not use IE. So I didn't know that if the browser couldn't find a page, instead of showing the error with the usual advice on the problem, that it sends the user to a google search result instead.

Last edited:

samuro

Reaction score
What I see in the screenshot is that you wrote the address into the search field for google. Try writing the address into the address bar of the browser instead.

I wrote the address quabase.co.cc in the address bar, but the page don't open! Then Internet Explorer send the quest to google, and i received the results:rant2:

PD: I moved the page to the domain quabase.exofire.net to check if it's a problem with CO.CC domain!

Last edited:

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Try using a proxy, just to seen. Keep in mind that it may take up to 48 hours for the DNS to propagate.

- xav0989

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Currently I show quabase.exofire.net giving the default "Welcome to your new x10hosting account!" page.

quabase.co.cc , IE7 cannot find.

Currently, network-tools.com report on quabase.co.cc :

Retrieving DNS records for quabase.co.cc...

DNS servers
ns2.x10hosting.com
ns1.x10hosting.com

DNS server returned an error: Queried domain does not exist

So it shows the DNS points to x10, but x10 does not recognize it. Did you take the domain off the account?

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Currently I show quabase.exofire.net giving the default "Welcome to your new x10hosting account!" page.

quabase.co.cc , IE7 cannot find.

Currently, network-tools.com report on quabase.co.cc :

Retrieving DNS records for quabase.co.cc...

DNS servers
ns2.x10hosting.com
ns1.x10hosting.com

DNS server returned an error: Queried domain does not exist

So it shows the DNS points to x10, but x10 does not recognize it. Did you take the domain off the account?

Whois on www.co.cc is returning the details and it is registered and pointing to x10.

porizer

Reaction score
your whois seems right:

Registry Whois Domain Name : quabase.co.cc
Registrar : CO.CC, INC.
Whois Server : co.cc
Referral URL : http://www.co.cc
Name Server : NS1.X10HOSTING.COM
Name Server : NS2.X10HOSTING.COM

Updated Date : 22-Dec-2009
Creation Date : 22-Dec-2009
Expiration Date : 22-Dec-2010
Registrant BLANKED OUT FOR PRIVACY
Updated Date : 22-Dec-2009
Creation Date : 22-Dec-2009

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Anyway

You registered 22nd december 2009 so it is better to wait one more day to allow nameservers propagation fully.

Status
Not open for further replies.