I can't access control panel nor website..

Status
Not open for further replies.

technepa

Reaction score
I am using wordpress in www.technepal.x10.mx . I uninstalled w3 cache plugin because it was showing some sort of error and finally after uninstalling things changed... when i try to open my website it says: Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp() in /home/technepa/public_html/wp-blog-header.php on line 14
and when i try to open control panel it says:
Sorry for the inconvenience!
The filesystem mounted at /home/technepa on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.

technepa

Reaction score
but i can't access even my site...do you use wordpress?if so can you access wordpress admin?

tonerlea

Reaction score
I do not use wordpress and I am able to access my site. I cannot FTP or access my cPanel though.

technepa

Reaction score
I do not use wordpress and I am able to access my site. I cannot FTP or access my cPanel though.
at least you could access you site so you can even manually copy your posts..but for me it is as like hell....thanks for information

Reaction score
your portfolio http://jeffreyvermeer.com/??? it is running well...is it a plugin problem?i don't think so...and you guyz are also unable to access control panel?

Yeah that's the site I mean and I know it runs (it's not running as intended though, far from it, I was working on the theme so that's the part that's messed up atm), but the problem is that I can't access cPanel (I get the same error as you, "Sorry for the inconvenience! blahblahblah") and I can't change or edit the theme of my site (I'm using wordpress). The fact I can't change the theme is probably due to the same reason as that I can't access my site via cPanel, something (a program error?) or someone (a hacker?) probably overloaded the disk or something.

technepa

Reaction score
Yeah that's the site I mean and I know it runs (it's not running as intended though, far from it, I was working on the theme so that's the part that's messed up atm), but the problem is that I can't access cPanel (I get the same error as you, "Sorry for the inconvenience! blahblahblah") and I can't change or edit the theme of my site (I'm using wordpress). The fact I can't change the theme is probably due to the same reason as that I can't access my site via cPanel, something (a program error?) or someone (a hacker?) probably overloaded the disk or something.
yep..that is worst...once i felt oh! i blew upp my site...

Status
Not open for further replies.