I cant access cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjraaz

Reaction score
hello is here anyone help me

i cant access cpanel at starka.x10hosting.com:2082 at my home where i m using dial up connection

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
The login page for that server is showing up for me. Are you still having this problem?

rjraaz

Reaction score
Still i cant access cPanel, i forget to tell you that i m using GPRS connectivity to access

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
make sure your firewall is not blocking port 2082.

also post the error you get...

Last edited:

rjraaz

Reaction score
OK i checked on both Opera and firefox

On Opera i got

Error!
Could not locate remote server

You tried to access the address http://starka.x10hosting.com:2082/, which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the Web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.
Make sure your Internet connection is active and check whether other applications that rely on the same connection are working.
Check that the setup of any Internet security software is correct and does not interfere with ordinary Web browsing.
If you are behind a firewall on a Local Area Network and think this may be causing problems, talk to your systems administrator.
Try pressing the F12 key on your keyboard and disabling proxy servers, unless you know that you are required to use a proxy to connect to the Internet. Reload the page.

And on Firefox i got

The connection has timed out

The server at starka.x10hosting.com is taking too long to respond.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Not necessarily. It could be due to the dial up connection, the page takes too long to load, and its cutting off. You're essentially loading cpanel from a mobile phone.

rjraaz

Reaction score
i have got this when try http://starka.x10hosting.com

Great Success !
Apache is working on your cPanel® and WHM™ Server

If you can see this page, then the people who manage this server have installed cPanel and WebHost Manager (WHM) which use the Apache Web server software and the Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl) successfully. They now have to add content to this directory and replace this placeholder page, or else point the server at their real content.
ATTENTION!

If you are seeing this page instead of the site you expected, please contact the administrator of the site involved. (Try sending an email to <webmaster@domain>.) Although this site is running cPanel, WebHost Manager, and Apache software it almost certainly has no other connection to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group. Please do not send mail about this site or its contents to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group.
About cPanel:

cPanel is a leading provider of software for the webhosting industry. If you would like to learn more about cPanel please visit our website at www.cpanel.net. Please be advised that cPanel Inc. is not a web hosting company, and as such has no control over content found elsewhere on this site.
About Apache HTTP Server:

The Apache HTTP Server is an open source web server which powers many of the worlds web sites. The Apache HTTP server is part of the Apache Group's many influential projects. Their efforts have helped shape much the world wide web, and they continue to be a dominating force in the web hosting industry.

and when try with my domain i got

time out error as per my last post

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Now surly it a connection error.
When you open simple domain then there is no problem and when you try to open address with a specific port then it does not work...

I suggest you to upgrade your connection to higher...

else there is no solution

rjraaz

Reaction score
Not necessarily. It could be due to the dial up connection, the page takes too long to load, and its cutting off. You're essentially loading cpanel from a mobile phone.

Yes you are right i am using Mobile as modem, is there any solution for me

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
As i said in my earlier post there is no solution else upgrading connection

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I've never really had issues with accessing cPanel on slower connections. Heck if I'm slamming my connection hard enough and I don't have upstream prioritization running on my router, I can still load up cPanel just fine at 3000ms latency. It just takes ages. I'd honestly check to make sure your ISP isn't blocking any ports used by cPanel before looking at a new connection. Of course, if DSL/cable is available to you and the ISP isn't known to mess with anything I'd get that.

Last edited:

demigoddess

Banned
Reaction score
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.