Resolved I can't access to DirectAdmin Panel - Err_Timed_Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

harmony7

Reaction score
Hi, I notify that I cannot access to DirectAdmin Panel since a few hours ago. I don't know what is the cause, but yesterday I was could access to Control Panel yet without problems. I need update some files from my website but I cannot upload by FTP because I experiment troubles for access it since a few hours ago too.

My website is harmonycreativa.x10.mx

Thank you for your answers and I hope can you resolve these problems in shortly.

Regards from Mexico.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
your website loaded fine for me once i got past the
"Your connection is not secure" page and added the exception.

this is usually caused by trying to use https with x10 free hosting.
x10 does not provide https or SSL to free users anymore.

there is a way around that but im not familiar with the post that
explains it. you can look through the forums for the post.

As for your issue with ftp and directadmin...
if you have to many failed log in attempts you may have had
your ip blocked, and would need a staff member to unblock it.

Last edited:

harmony7

Reaction score
I can access to my website. That's ok. The problem is I cannot access to DirectAdmin. I was login from X10hosting web and ok, but when I try access to DirectAdmin Panel (Web page always uses HTTPS for access) from there, browser trying connect but cannot access.

About FTP problem, I always connect using Filezilla Client FTP and never I had troubles with access. But I don't know why produces these problems.

My website is configured with Cloudflare as protection.

Update: Just I can access to my website if I active Cloudflare protection. But if I disable Cloudflare the page is not accesible. It look likes that forces connection to https itself. There some way to repair this problem? Please, somebody to help me!!!

Update 2: After research about this problem, I'm able to say that I have another problem. It looks like that my IP is blocked, as you said. Because I was able login in to my account using VPN and finally I was connect to FTP and I was able update my website. However, it seems that the new problem is precisely in my own IP, it has been blocked. I need help to unblock my IP, because is a unique IP, provided by my ISP and is not possible change it, even restarting my modem. Thanks a lot for read this message and I hope this situation is resolve because I update my website often. Sorry for my english, actually I'm learning. Regards.

Last edited:

harmony7

Reaction score
Hi again. Finally I can login in DirectAdmin and FTP without using VPN. Thanks a lot for help me. My problem is resolved and I able upload my website. Now you can close this post o mark as resolved.

Regards from Mexico.

Status
Not open for further replies.