I can't configure email

Status
Not open for further replies.

miambien

Reaction score
I've noticed my email accounts are not synchronizing with my E-mail client since 503 error, if I go to webmail from cPanel I can see my emails received but I can't send any or configure my accounts in Windows Mail.

I'm on xo3 server. Thanks in advance

miambien

Reaction score
Thank you for you response Forumall, I hope this issue will be solved soon.

miambien

Reaction score
I'm glad to see email problems has been solved, thank you for your hosting service it's the best.

I've tried to configure my email client (windows 8 mail app) today to see if I can but I'm not still able to configure. Could you please tell me what I'm doing wrong in my settings?

vHUHU

When I click on "connect" the red message appears and says:
"We are still unable to find settings for nakoruru666(at) pumpmania.ga. If you provide us this adittional information, could be of help. If you don't know it contact your provider."

This error appear since email problem begins and persist now. Before I had configured my emails with this settings in Windows 8 Mail app and worked well.

Thank you again.

Edit: image caducated
MCxf2

Last edited:

miambien

Reaction score
I'm putting wrong my settings?
This is an issue of x10 hosting?
Someone could answer me please

jenkinsgh73

Reaction score
Since the email problem started, I have not been able to connect to mail from Outlook. The error message says that the server doesn't support the protocol used. Also, no incoming mails arrive. The problem isn't fixed yet !

miambien

Reaction score
Ok there is no answer. I see admins are more willing to answer angry messages here than polite ones. Thanks anyway. I hope when this issue will be solved let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.