I can't connect to FTP server

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpsiqui83

Reaction score
Hi I've tried to connect to my FTP server with FileZilla and CoreFTp and in booth of them I've recived the following mesage:

220-This is a private system - No anonymous login
220-IPv6 connections are also welcome on this server.
220---------- Welcome to Pure-FTPd [privsep] [TLS] ----------
USER rpsiqui@residentesdepsiquiatria.x10.mx
331 User rpsiqui OK. Password required
PASS **********
530 Login authentication failed

I don't know if my password or user is incorrect, I use the same pass that I use to acces to my account in cPanel. I need help. Thanks.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You did mispell your cPanel username. Login to your account panel https://x10hosting.com/control/login.php, look up your hosting details, and compare the spelling in your post here to what is really your cPanel username.

For Filezilla try this:

Host: chopin.x10hosting.com
Username: cPanelusername
Password: cPanelpassword
Port: 21

rpsiqui83

Reaction score
Thanks, but I don't know what is my cPanel username, because when I try to acces by the cPanel website I can't enter my x10hosting username, it's says that this isn't my username. Can you tell where I can find my cPanel username and password? Thanks.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Your cPanel username is: rpsqui
Your password is the same as you used when you signed up.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Make sure that you aren't misspelling your username again. There is no i between the s and q. If you do have the spelling right and it's still not working, then go to your account panel https://x10hosting.com/control/login.php, and then change or update your password there. It'll update the password to your account panel, cPanel, and forum account all at once to the same password.

rpsiqui83

Reaction score
Thank you very much, your are right!!! Bye

---------- Post added at 05:45 ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 ----------

Hi again!! I've uploaded all my web files but when I acces to it for the first time I recived the following messager and others:

Deprecated: Function ereg() is deprecated in /home/rpsqui/public_html/mainfile.php on line 82

Deprecated: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in /home/rpsqui/public_html/mainfile.php on line 922

I don't what it's happening, can someone help me again?Thanks again.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
x10Hosting runs PHP 5.3.x. It looks like the script you are trying to run has been scripted for an older version of PHP which is incompatible with the latest version. To fix this, search google for alternatives to ereg() and eregi_replace().

Status
Not open for further replies.