I can't enable php extension!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MahirAlam

Reaction score
The Problem..
Screenshot_20221229-155657_Chrome.png
Screenshot_20221222-002431_Chrome.png

Searching for the solution i found a function to see the enabled extension. you can see the function right here..
Screenshot_20221229-155024_Chrome.png

the results is here..
Screenshot_20221229-155017_Chrome.png

did you notice something??

yes mysqli or mysql extension isn't there...

you will say it's ok enable it but that's the problem i already have enabled it right here..

Screenshot_20221229-155133_Chrome.png

so can anyone help me??

*note: when i switched to native version of php where we can't enable or disable php version then it's working but when i switched to the php version which is recommended by wordpress then it's giving the error shown above...

MahirAlam

Reaction score
@MahirAlam
Try a different php version. Your using php 7.4.16: https://newsdeak.x10.bz/phpinfo.php My php defaults to 7.4.30. No way to offer help, You WP was working, Now its down again. So what did you change?
Bro, yes it works when i use native php version (7.2) then it works but then i can't enable or disable extensions. I even can't increase file upload size.

so i think. A staff member can help me??

ctyrd

Reaction score
@MahirAlam
Staff will help. php version 8.1 is already available for you to use. I just enable it on my account. https://ctyrd.org/info.php

I used directadmin php selector in the option section, drop down menu selected 8.1 and the click set as current.
phpversion.jpg
I'm on x13, your on x11, it may not be active for x11 or your account. So if you can't Set 8.1 as current, ask staff to fix that for you.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
i think most of x10 servers have 8.1 available, i use x15 for mine.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Since we have resolved this issue for you on a different account we will not be able to assist you with this second account any further as multi accounts are not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.