I can't find Joomla 1.5 on my Fantastico Script List in Cpanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

freenetter

Reaction score
My brother has Joomla 1.5 available for install on his Fantastico Script list, but I don't.

Christopher, Senior Account Manager, says "We can not control what is in Fantanstico. It is updated by a third-party."

Brandon, Administrator, says "We don't manage the Fantastico script list. You can search for there site on Google and submit this to them."

But Netenberg, the company that runs Fantastico, said this:

"you need to talk to your host about this, we do not control what scripts they offer. Likely they just forgot to enable joomla 1.5 on your server."

So what to do, X10?

Scott

Reaction score
As a server administrator for another company before I started working here, I can confirm it's controlled by a third party. I'd recommend you just install Joomla 1.5 manually. Thanks for using x10Hosting.

freenetter

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply Scott. I have manually installed Joomla before, but am wondering if it will be difficult for me to update my Joomla to the latest release manually. If I would have been able to install Joomla 1.5 via Fantastico, the script is kept updated by the Fantastico team and I would been able to easily install updates.

How do I manually install Joomla updates onto my Joomla website?

Status
Not open for further replies.