I can't install ipb forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

eZakto

Reaction score
I can't install IPB forum, the installer says: "mySQL could not locate a database called 'xxxx_xxxx" please check the value entered for this"

And the DB exists...

Please, help!

Bye

Cynical

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure there are problems involving everyone's databases right now, or at least I hope, as I can't even access mine...

It's probably related to the server change.

eZakto

Reaction score
I've installed a blog and the database func...

And the IPB forum database no!

Help.

TheJeffsta

Reaction score
My IPB forum is currently working, it might have just been an issue that occured earlier today that was messing with the MySQL components.

Were you trying to do it using a registered copy of IPB or the old free one that can be installed using cPanel Fantastico?

Equiflux

Reaction score
If you're using any pirated version of IPB, I won't flame you or anything for it, but its just that I wouldn't trust any pirated versions, because maybe they just messed up the install file or added some codes to take personal information. Anyways, I have a copy of IPB 1.3.1 final that I got a while back before they made it commercial software. I guess I can send it to you over AIM or something if you want it.

eZakto

Reaction score
Equiflux said:
If you're using any pirated version of IPB, I won't flame you or anything for it, but its just that I wouldn't trust any pirated versions, because maybe they just messed up the install file or added some codes to take personal information. Anyways, I have a copy of IPB 1.3.1 final that I got a while back before they made it commercial software. I guess I can send it to you over AIM or something if you want it.

Oh, thanks man. Can you send it to my mail? :drool:
Thanks, thanks.
eZakto@eZakto.com.ar

Byes.

Status
Not open for further replies.