I can't log in to x10hosting.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rey_Lich

Reaction score
I can't log in to x10hosting.com , it shows this message

An Error Has Occurred
Whoops, an error occurred retrieving your account's data from our system. Please try your request again in a few moments.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you using your forum username and password?

Rey_Lich

Reaction score
Yes, and I log in, but when the browser redirectme, it shows me that message

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I just logged in as you to test and it seems like it worked fine. Can you clear your temp files, etc... and try again?

Rey_Lich

Reaction score
I did it and i still have the problem. I know that at the moment the registration is blocked for Argentina. Can it be the reason?

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
I did it and i still have the problem. I know that at the moment the registration is blocked for Argentina. Can it be the reason?

That could be possible, but if Corey is able to access your account, it means its been created. If it was blocked, you wouldn't of been able to sign up, I believe.

Rey_Lich

Reaction score
That could be possible, but if Corey is able to access your account, it means its been created. If it was blocked, you wouldn't of been able to sign up, I believe.

But when I sign up the registration for my country wasn't blocked.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
No, it should let you in to the account panel. We blocked Argentina temporarily because we had an influx of phishing sites being put up from there.

Would you mind PMing me your forum password so I can try to login as you and not an admin?

Status
Not open for further replies.