I can't login into my account, please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

calloc

Reaction score
After I enter my user name and password the page says:
"
Sign in Successful
Please standby while transfer you to your web hosting account.

An error has occurred processing your request."

There's a "Retry" button but every time I click it the same error comes up.

Was my account stolen? Please help.

dwdx10bz

Reaction score
Don't Panic, we're all down. My heart stopped for a beat, but it's not just you.

Digi (UK)

calloc

Reaction score
Thanks. Not panicking. Saw someone else's front page where mine is supposed to be so I thought that my account has been hijacked or someone is playing jokes on me.

Last edited:

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
My monitors are throwing alerts about free-hosting servers Vox and Level being down as I type this

Looks like they are starting the migrations to new servers

dwdx10bz

Reaction score
I noticed (with alarm) that all my content linked on sites to x10 vanished. :-O Scary. Something's up for sure...

lonelyga

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem, and as well as that, I can't connect to my site. I think they started the migration, as Bdistler said.

calloc

Reaction score
Well, last time they've done this I lost my counters. I keep two backup copies of my entire site so that's not a problem as long as the world-facing addresses work and we can log in and manage our accounts. If I lose my counters this time - oh, well. Free is free ...

calloc

Reaction score
Guys, how come this forum is up and running? Isn't it supposed to be on the same servers?

apb91781

Reaction score
Forums are on independent servers from the free and premium servers hosted by x10

That way there is still a contact & support system in place in case servers do go down. Like now for instance.

calloc

Reaction score
apb91781, I think I saw your site where mine was supposed to be. Go figure ...

calloc

Reaction score
I see now. Makes sense to keep the forum on a different machine. It would be nice to know, though, what's going on exactly. May be they are being DOSed?

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
Now I get "403 Forbidden".
Until the hardware upgrade/migration is finish on your server cluster - you will receive errors (from most anything) from time to time

calloc

Reaction score
Thanks, bdistler. The most useful link in that thread is http://status.x10hosting.com/

If you guys think this thread is useless - go ahead and delete it. I'm OK with it. Simply didn't know what was going on. My bad.

bmccoy11

Reaction score
Thanks, bdistler. The most useful link in that thread is http://status.x10hosting.com/

If you guys think this thread is useless - go ahead and delete it. I'm OK with it. Simply didn't know what was going on. My bad.

Don't worry, it isn't useless. It's a good thing that more people will know about the migrations going on after reading this thread, instead of creating a whole new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.