I can't open sakura.x10hosting.com properly

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicory

Reaction score
Hello,
I set up sakura.x10hosting.com, but I can't open the site. Instead, I am told that my account is suspended.
What should I do?

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,
I set up sakura.x10hosting.com, but I can't open the site. Instead, I am told that my account is suspended.
What should I do?

There is no cPanel account linked with your forums account, What is your cPanel username?

Edit/Add:

Found your account, your cPanel account is "cheeyon" and it is not linked with any forums account. Due to which your account is suspended for inactivity.

Go to Account Panel http://x10hosting.com/control/login.php and login with email address (the email that you used while signup) and password.
Go to "Account" on TOP navigation, ----> Then Click on "forum account". You will get this message
You currently do not have a forum account linked to your client account. Swap forum usernames if you have an existing client account with an incorrect forum link.

Click on "Swap forum usernames" link. Enter credentials of this forum account there and then click on "Swap Forum Account link"

Note: Make sure that the email of client account and forums account is same, otherwise you will get an error.

After relinking your accounts, Go to "Hosting" on TOP navigation, ----> Then Click on "Suspensions". Click on Unsuspend Button.
Remember that you must Login Here (on forums) once every month to keep your account active, cPanel and Account Panel logins does not counted.

Last edited:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
There is no cPanel account linked with your forums account, What is your cPanel username?

Just look up the domain sakura.x10hosting.com I can't do it I got white page again.

chicory

Reaction score
What is "credentials"?
Should I just put "chicory" and email address?
I'm confused between cpanel user info and forum user info.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
What he meant by "credentials" was to enter your forum username chicory and forum password after you click on the swap forum accounts link.

Status
Not open for further replies.