Zerquix18

Reaction score
I can't register for my country, I love x10, please help me :(

Last edited:

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
There is no way around the country restrictions. At the moment, registrations are only being accepted from white-listed countries for Free Hosting due to the support and administrative manpower and expense associated with previous accounts from other countries. Some of that is due to outright fraud and abuse; some is due to incompatible laws regarding copyright and other IP law that lead to too many accounts being used for things that are legal elsewhere but forbidden by law in the US (whose laws x10Hosting needs to abide by). Both have led to x10Hosting servers and domains being blacklisted, and getting off of a blacklist requires a lot of time and persistence on the part of management.

And there is a small group of countries which would be illegal to for a US-based company to provide accounts for, either free or paid.

In any case, if free hosting is not being offered for your country, there is no way for you to register.

sandipkc743

Reaction score
Hi,
I wanted to signup for free hosting, I am from nepal. Is my ip banned? Ok then i told my friends from USA, australia, saudi arab, india, bangladesh to signup for me and even tried using vpn. Have you banned ip of all countries? Tell me one country which has white listed ip.

Last edited:

xfsgpr76

Reaction score
Hi,
I wanted to signup for free hosting, I am from nepal. Is my ip banned? Ok then i told my friends from USA, australia, saudi arab, india, bangladesh to signup for me and even tried using vpn. Have you banned ip of all countries? Tell me one country which has white listed ip.

UK isn't blacklisted yet but migrants to UK are!!

It looks like you need to use some other EU contries or search for other free webhosts. Have you tried google sites?

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.