I can't sign into cpanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaturnElite

Reaction score
I made a new forum account and linked it to my cPanel account using the feature, but now I can't log into cpanel.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Please try logging into your account panel (where you did the account swap) and change or reset your password there. When it completes the changes, you should be able to log into your cPanel again. Please post back here if you are still having problems logging in.

SaturnElite

Reaction score
Please try logging into your account panel (where you did the account swap) and change or reset your password there. When it completes the changes, you should be able to log into your cPanel again. Please post back here if you are still having problems logging in.

I can't it won't let me. I think I may have changed my account e-mail for cPanel but I sign in at all, not with the old e-mail address or the new one I changed it to.

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Use you Forum username instead of your email.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
You have a username for your cPanel. It's not your forum username and it's not an email address. After you changed your password in https://x10hosting.com/control/login.php, simply go to the Hosting details and then click the button there that says "Login to cPanel". It should just take you right into your cPanel.

As a note, after you changed your password, the password for your account panel, cPanel, and forum accounts should all be the same password.

Last edited:

SaturnElite

Reaction score
Thanks. Also, how come it won't keep me logged in on the forums? I pressed the keep me logged in button.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
It might have to do with your browser's settings for cookies Kevin.

Status
Not open for further replies.