I can't signup for a free host

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello everybody!
I know that a lot of brazilian persons abuse of these kind of services, and I agree x10hosting need to stop that.
But I already have a account, I had a free hosting account (it was deleted by inactivity, due to some personal problems I can't continue my project and stopped access x10hosting free hosting), so why I can't create another free hosting?
If I already have a account and I didn't do anything wrong according x10hosting's Terms of Service, I see no reason to me can't be able to create a new hosting account.

Well, I'm creating this topic because finally I can continue my project, but I need to create a hosting account, so, is there a way to restore my last account or another way that I can create another one?

If there is no way, can you say how many time will be "later date"?

Thanks in advanced;
Felipe A. Souza.

MaestroFX1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
...why I can't create another free hosting?

--------
The country aforementioned tops(>5%) the list of x10 service abusers.
Hence,the country-specific block.
--------
And because you(everyone) are bound by CURRENT(NEW) rule.

.....many time will be "later date"?.....

Check x10 regularly!What else can be said about this!

Reaction score
The country aforementioned tops(>5%) the list of x10 service abusers.
Hence,the country-specific block.

- I know why my country was blocked, but I didn't anything wrong and I think that my account was verified before be accepted here, so I see no reason to block me if I already have a account (I just don't have a free hosting package).

-------------------------------

Check x10 regularly!What else can be said about this!

- About that, I'm sorry if this appears to be rude, but I prefer to wait a official reply, and something more specific (if possible, obviously).

Anyway, thank you for replying.
Best Regards;
Felipe A. de Souza

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Unfortunately, due to the server set up, there is no current way to manually create free hosting accounts at this time. As the message about the country block said, please check back at a later date, meaning periodically over the next year.

Reaction score
Unfortunately, due to the server set up, there is no current way to manually create free hosting accounts at this time. As the message about the country block said, please check back at a later date, meaning periodically over the next year.

Ok, thanks for replying.

Best Regards;
Felipe A. de Souza

Status
Not open for further replies.