I can't use the cpanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudvaldivieso

Reaction score
I just made a new account, had the verification email with information on it. But everytime i try to login to the Cpanel it says "Login Attempt Failed!".

I am using the correct Username and Password.
I also notice when i go to my website (http://sudvaldivieso.x10hosting.com/) it still says its available to register.
Could someone help?
I notice that this problem happened before i dunno if someone could help me

lutzo7

Reaction score
I just made a new account, had the verification email with information on it. But everytime i try to login to the Cpanel it says "Login Attempt Failed!".

I am using the correct Username and Password.
I also notice when i go to my website (http://sudvaldivieso.x10hosting.com/) it still says its available to register.
Could someone help?
I notice that this problem happened before i dunno if someone could help me

I have the same problem ! I just made a new acc. and I have the same Error . And now I have a problem with account panel too . I login into it . And I recive this messeage :(

Code:
An Error Has Occurred
Although you've logged in successfully, there was an error retrieving your account's hosting type from the backend system.

Please post on our forums to seek support on this issue

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
lutzo7, please create your own thread stating this issue so an account manager can address it, As for this problem if you have confirmed the account using the email and it still isn't working...It may be possible that your account creation was not possible for some reason... please wait for an admin/account manager to help out.

adrenlinerush

Reaction score
you account hasn't been created... says its available... once you request an account you are placed in a queue ... you will recieve another email stating your account is created with a cpanel link if you have recieved that e-mail there has been issues the last couple days that admins may need to delete your account and you'll have to recreated it...

sudvaldivieso

Reaction score
i want that you delete my hosting account and then i will create it again.
Thanks for everything.
I erased the email that says that my hosting account has been created.
Thanks again

Cybernin

Reaction score
actually my account isn't new and yet my domain still says its able to be registered....why?

EDIT: can't log in cpannel either =P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.