I could earn $$$ here!

teclanka

Reaction score
Hello all!

First of all I want to say this! I saw this ad at another advertising forum! I just went & registered! Yes I could earn $121.65 within last 9 days! I am not a affiliate of them for now. But I am going to be as their affiliate payments are good! For now I have no affiliate link! As soon as I get it I will post here! I think you will register through it!

-----------------------------------------------------------
HERE IS THE AD!

Would you like to earn an extra $6,500+ every month for just several hours of work per day?

This is not another scam or fake! This is a legitimate data entry opportunity for Home workers!

Yes! all you done from your Home!You don't need any prior experience to work online entering data. Access to the Internet is all you need.

Visit :
Code:
http://www.home-data-entry-jobs-net.co.cc
for more details!

There are a lot of Home Data Entry Scams & Do not waste your money & time! Come here for professionals who give you real opportunities.

--------------------------------------------------------
:cool:

rubenj

Reaction score
I don't trust that they can give you much cash if they can't even buy a real domain.
Sorry, Facts are facts. ;D

teclanka

Reaction score
Hello rubenj!

I don't know about facts! I just got paid $121.65 to my alertpay account. I also had that domain problem. Their support says that they have cancelled thier .com this 2008 & they came to .co.cc & REDUCED SOME EXTRA COSTSS as they want to give the lowest fee to their members! I searched some before register with them, that's true they provides the lowest cost!

I don't want explain much! As I don't get paid for this posting from them! decisions are on yours! i POSTED ABOVE AS first TIME EVER i EARNED SOME MONEY FROM INTERNET! aFTER GOOGLE UNJUSTLY BAN MY ACCOUNT!

GOOD DAY FRIENDS!

Last edited:

Ainokea

Reaction score
Hello rubenj!

I don't know about facts! I just got paid $121.65 to my alertpay account. I also had that domain problem. Their support says that they have cancelled thier .com this 2008 & they came to .co.cc & REDUCED SOME EXTRA COSTSS as they want to give the lowest fee to their members! I searched some before register with them, that's true they provides the lowest cost!

I don't want explain much! As I don't get paid for this posting from them! decisions are on yours! i POSTED ABOVE AS first TIME EVER i EARNED SOME MONEY FROM INTERNET! aFTER GOOGLE UNJUSTLY BAN MY ACCOUNT!

GOOD DAY FRIENDS!

you talk too much for someone who made $121. Obviously your trying to sell it to us. If you just made $121 you would just be like well its your lost dude...

Plus it obviously sounds too good to be true.. so prove me wrong otherwise...

Last edited:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
You have to pay $42 just to start lol.

idontknow95129

Reaction score
you talk too much for someone who made $121. Obviously your trying to sell it to us. If you just made $121 you would just be like well its your lost dude...

Plus it obviously sounds too good to be true.. so prove me wrong otherwise...

Rule #1: If it sounds too good to be true, it is.

Also, his grammar is crap, leading me to believe he rushed to write it.

admintwo

Reaction score
maybe he just can't write?......yea he's rushing and yes without payment proof we will say it is a scam......show some proof and we'll stop posting these types of comments.

teclanka

Reaction score
I don't know about that! I don't want to sell anything for anyone! Besides I have mentioned that decision are yours! Now I am thinking why I posted this here!

Just a botheration!!!! I wanted only express what I got! I am not a agent or affiliate of them!

My last opinion their link database gave me a opportunity to apply & work on "The Staffing at Home Program" Now I earn at Staffing at Home inc. USA. ( I can not publish the link here as it's against the terms of them. But if you want you can search & find the Staffing at Home inc. USA)

I never want to continue this any more!
Nice Day!

Laurimann

Reaction score
I wonder if there's really need for C/C++ programmers anymore... It's all about internet and WEB... ugh, i've NEVER liked them at all.

Besides most offers are just unfair or fraud like the one at top of page... :D

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
I don't understand what you are asking or stating. Can you try and put a little more effort into your post and tell us what you are trying to say??

cyber monk

Reaction score
scam for sure,why can't you link a screenshot of the alertpay account that you are saying you are get paid