I don't know how to uninstall!

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_king_dollars

Reaction score
I have recently installed "Soholaunch Pro Edition" via "Fantastico". When the installation completed, it did give me many errors. I know from the installation program that it takes about 34 MB of storage, but the Cpanel indicates that I used up only 1.3 MB of storage. As this had many errors I tried to uninstall it, but I can't find the page that is used for uninstallation.
Thank you for your support.

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Go to Fantastico, select again the script you installed, and it should give you an option to UNINSTALL it.

the_king_dollars

Reaction score
I found where to remove, but still I didn't know how actually to remove. It give me instructions which are:" Missing file - removal aborted

A necessary component needed for removal could not be found. Please remove this installation manually. Additionally delete:
- The MySQL database "tkd_sope1"
- The MySQL user "tkd_sope1"
- The Fantastico settings file "/home/tkd/.fantasticodata/Soholaunch Pro Edition/mbtg.exofire.net|"

The manual removal is done, remove this installation from the Fantastico registry."
It tells me "additionally delete", but what are the main things to delete?

Last edited:

cyberghost101

Reaction score
You could always find the folder in your ftp file manager and delete the contents then go to your mysgl manager and delete the schema they created and start over.

the_king_dollars

Reaction score
OK. I found the folder and deleted it with all the files that I found which have "soholaunch" in their name.
Thank you very much for your support.

Status
Not open for further replies.