I don't know why i am suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

daanhoi

Reaction score
i don't know why i am suspended.
D89F3C145B91 is my code and it says something about suspended for nulled scripts.
I don't know what that are (my site was 5 min empty and i got a ban)

drosado

Reaction score
Nulled Script: An illegal version of a script.. its hacked so it can be illegally redistributed. Scripts like that have been modified so much that they usually don't work properly.

daanhoi

Reaction score
Nulled Script: An illegal version of a script.. its hacked so it can be illegally redistributed. Scripts like that have been modified so much that they usually don't work properly.

OK, and is there a change that i will be unsuspended?

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Using nulled script means violating Zero Tolerance policy, and with immediate effect it will be suspended.

ozcorps

Reaction score
WOW, thank god i only get suspended for inactivity (sometimes)
and recently when i was transferring some family pictures from a machine up north to
down here via my ftp account i was suspended for HIGH cpu usage..

man that's a shame he didn't ask on what script he was trying to use before he went for the hacked one and we may have had alternative one for him

vishal

Community Support
Reaction score
Regular Manual backups has to be done to keep ur files safe.(recommended)

vishal

Community Support
Reaction score
I just meant u should have a backup taken for ur sake, no matter how it is . X10 is not providing automatic backup.If anythng goes wrong and if ur account is suspended permanently u will not be allowed to take backup of ur files . hope its clear

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
i dont understand?
you mean they are done via the x10hosting or should i start to do them via my Cpanel???

You should always keep a local (ie on your own computer) copy of your files.
You never know what might happen with your account (suspension, etc) or with the server.
You can use FileManager to zip your public_html and then you can download it. If you have a lot of files, you can do it directory by directory.
You can use phpMyAdmin to export your MySQL database. Again, if it is really big, break the job up into parts by exporting half the tables at a time.

To be especially paranoid, email a copy of the backups to a hotmail/yahoo/gmail account.

ozcorps

Reaction score
sweet i have never had any issues with this hosting server but now you got me thinking, i need to backup now. lolo

thanks for the different ways of Backing up

Status
Not open for further replies.