I don't receive the Password Reset Email

antoni31

Reaction score
Hi!
I'm not receiving the email that will allow me to reset my password.
What info do you need from me to help you get this sorted out?
I've read I'm not the only one with that problem...
Thank you in advance

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi!
I'm not receiving the email that will allow me to reset my password.
What info do you need from me to help you get this sorted out?
I've read I'm not the only one with that problem...
Thank you in advance
I do see emails are being sent properly to anto***sa***@mail.com please note * do not represent actual characters.

Have you checked spam and any other filters your inbox may have?

antoni31

Reaction score
Yes, I've checked it but there is nothing there...
I've also seen that some other users have problems with their mail.com account and x10hosting... could that be the problem? I could change my email in order to be able to use the account... or I could write from my email, for you to see that I am the owner of that account.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
If you can send me an email FROM the one currently on file, and tell me what email address you'd like us to change it to, I can sort that out.

My email address: anna @ x10hosting.com (I did intentionally make it unclickable so remove spaces)

antoni31

Reaction score
Hi, Anna.
I sent you an email 2 days ago. Did you receive it? I think I don't have received any news in my alternate email either...
Let me know when you can!
Thank you!

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, Anna.
I sent you an email 2 days ago. Did you receive it? I think I don't have received any news in my alternate email either...
Let me know when you can!
Thank you!
I did reply to the email after making the requested changes, I guess it failed to deliver to your inbox as our other mails seem to do, I should have thought to update here too.

You should now be able to reset the password using the email address you provided me with.

antoni31

Reaction score
Hi, Anna!

Sorry to bother you again... I made a mistake about my new email, so I wrote to you again with the correct one.
Can you change it again?