I don't see my site and files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi
10 minutes ago i added my domain to my host : img.payadl.ir
I changed the dns before.
But I see this page: http://upload.smbitaraf.tk/uploads/1316075994.png
I also deleted my browser cash but it didn't solve anything.
I uploaded a picture but i couldn't watch it.
What should I do?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Your domain isn't pointed to x10hosting's nameservers. Have you created the correct A records at your domain's registrar account for img.payadl.ir in order for it to point to your hosting account correctly?

Reaction score
Yes I did.
It's a subdomain of my main domain so after making that I went to advanced DNS Zone editor and with the A type I entered 99.198.122.2 in IP that's ns1.x10hosting.com Ip.
And also when I enter img.payadl.ir:2082 I can enter to my hosting panel of your host.
So my domain is on your dns but I see this page.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Could you clarify this?
It's a subdomain of my main domain so after making that I went to advanced DNS Zone editor and with the A type I entered 99.198.122.2 in IP that's ns1.x10hosting.com Ip.

Are you talking about the advanced DNS Zone editor of your domain registrar account or your cPanel for your hosting?

Also, that IP you used is for nameservers, so that won't work. For an A record, you need to put in the IP of the server your account is on, which is stoli.x10hosting.com IP is 69.175.122.178

Last edited:
Reaction score
How about using CName record instead of using A record?
I mean that I have a domain payadl.ir and in my cpanel of payadl that's on another host i made a subdomain and i went to advanced dns zone editor and changed ip to 99.198.122.2
Are you sure if i change ip to 69.175.122.178 it will work?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
69.175.122.178 is the correct IP you need for an A record. 99.198.122.2 is not the correct IP for A record because it's an IP to a nameserver.

As for a CName record, you could try whatever you want. If you just do an A record, then use the correct IP I gave you above.

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I apologize because I thought your account was on the server stoli, but I was wrong. Your hosting account is on the server chopin. The IP for that server is 69.175.104.34 Please change the A record IP to that one, and then hopefully it'll work this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.