I drew me a Picture :)

Emihaumut

Reaction score
Well, this is a picture of a character in my webcomic.

horacebgminimk4.png

(There's a higher res one here.)

Any and all critiques (except about the nose; I did that purely for experimentation, but it looked okay so I kept it) are loved. :)

Thewinator

Reaction score
If its critics you want then:
Background blood seems dried up becouse of the light red color.
Blood on the character looks like it needs depth.
The wounds, or scars are a bit odd. If you ask me they resemble small pink leafs.
The smaller hairlines could be more subtle (if done with the computer try lowering oppacity)

Thats all I could find for you. ;)
Very good work there.

Emihaumut

Reaction score
Mmmm, thanks for the comments (even though apparently you people are very bloodthirsty O.O But that's why you're awesome).

As for the blood, yes, I had much trouble with it. Every time I tried to shade it, it looked very bad and plastic-y. :( This was the best I could do for now. But I will try the smaller hairlines thing next time.

And yes, this was done in photoshop cs2.

reichiru

Reaction score
It looks really nice, great job! I've never really learned how to colour stuff in PS lol, always so bemused.

Despistado

Reaction score
ver nice but it will be better with some dark background instance the white color.

best regards

QueenHawkeye

Reaction score
I really like his evil, diabolical look. I think you should try varying the lines around the clavicles, and what not. I like how you colored his hair, it's very original. [In a good way!]