I feel x10hosting is better than other free hosting providers.

yarlpavanan81

Reaction score
I refer google search used best free hosting providers when I found x10hosting.com because I joined x10hosting.com. But I feel x10hosting gives maximum facilities for free hosting users. So, I introduce to others x10hosting.com is best.

Welcome new users, you can trust with our x10hosting.com free hosting Services while you can get more benefits from x10hosting.com. This is my heart message.

b3n199

Reaction score
you're right. this free hosting is powered by single hop. no worry about isp networking problem. i just realized it when signup with pay hosting that having network problem

zheroic

Reaction score
Yeah the free service is pretty good going to upgrade to paid soon!

^_^

ibr333

Reaction score
I am pleased with the service. I visit the forum regularly because I don't want my account deleted.

amisopno91

Reaction score
I loved x10hosting so much so far. I am just amazed seeing it's service which is absolutely free. I tried some hosting before but this is by far best one. I am using nearly a year now.

owsfrien

Reaction score
Hi
I have a question. Do you need to log on the Forum once a month to maintain a free account?
I like how you changed adding a new account here. Before there were too many puzzles.
Ann

austoneware91

Reaction score
I agree. I've had no problems with x10hosting. In fact, the volunteers have been of great help! And I haven't even explored all the extras availvable at the community forums. I'd recommend them to anyone

rp21112191043

Reaction score
I refer google search used best free hosting providers when I found x10hosting.com because I joined x10hosting.com. But I feel x10hosting gives maximum facilities for free hosting users. So, I introduce to others x10hosting.com is best.

Welcome new users, you can trust with our x10hosting.com free hosting Services while you can get more benefits from x10hosting.com. This is my heart message.

You bet.. unlike any free hosting, php mail is also free and the permalink structure for website addresses is customizable which is friendly for Wordpress etc.

GtoXic

x10 Support
Reaction score
we're glad that you all like our services. Also, as a free hosting member I like what free hosting supports. I've not seen many other hosts with the same support as x10.

ellescuba27

Reaction score
True. I found x10 through a website with a free hosts list that gave this site a rating of 9.12/10 . I like it a lot. They don't have very many filetype restrictions (I need audio on my site sometimes), unlimited bandwidth, email sending is allowed, lots of MySQL space, no forced ads, PHP... what more could you want?

wwinter

Reaction score
I have to agree, but I cannot embed Youtube videos on forum though.

Reaction score
I agree, I'm not that experienced with website building, but x10hosting is great to host my portfolio on. The thing I like most is that there are no adds or anything forced on your website, some free hosting has this and for a portfolio any type of advertisement just looks unprofessional. Also the problem with a portfolio is that you won't make much money from the site itself (at least not until you can get a job with it), so a cheap/free hosting solution is nice to have. Of course high quality free hosting is also awesome for starting websites that don't have many visitors yet.

Last edited: