I get no chance at all to solve problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

strict99

Reaction score
I have a resource limit each hour within 1 minute.

It's a wordpress installation and I only need a few things and the rest can be deletend like hundred of posts , many many plugins, so I can fix te problem, but I don't have the time, the resource lmit hit is faster than me fixing the resource usage.
help would me appreciated.
many many thanks

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

I just need 15 minutes , I've tried to delete plugins on FTP but without deactivating them within wordpress , the DB expects them. I just need to make my wordpress as minimal as possible so the result is a website without the ability to make posts and delete all unnecessary posts but the "limit reached" really kicks in one minute, I can't fix anything, many many thanks for help

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

at the moment I'm trying to delete posts from within the database, I really try everything to get access and kick the cpu usage down

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

I have deleted All in One SEO plugin, wp-stats etc.. if I courd deactivate them as well in wordpress etc, It would really be a simple low consuming website, if I had just a chance to fix it before the script kicks in

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

trying to enable caching as well, I will wait till 15:01 and then I have the time till 15:02 and then I have to wait an hour again, I'm trying for 5 hours now to fix the problems, help :)

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

I managed to delete all posts now, ecept the one used as homepage (so just 1 post) and I just need to enable w3cache and than look if it's solved, but it's already in 'limit hit' mode, just by enabling some extenal rss feeds. maybe I need to extend the cache from the RSS feed plugin....if I had the chance

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

I think I need to enable w3 cache first, then enable rss feed caching, afterwards enable the RSS plugin

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
You should be able to log into cPanel and FTP to make file and database modifications on your account. I would suggest moving whatever is causing the high resource usage to a new temporary directory so you are the only one with access to it. You could then make configuration changes through the software without others loading it and causing a high resource usage warning.

strict99

Reaction score
I have done everything I could for my wordpress install, I have NO posts anymore, NO tags anymore, NO categories anymore, just 1(!) page.

I have just 4(!) plugins:

1. W3 cache
2. Page links to
3. Better RSS
4. Google Fonts

I use the following caching:
- Page caching (including feeds)
- database caching
- object caching

My external RSS widgets are loaded with feedburner feeds.

That's it... what else can I do ???

Can you PLEASE tell me what's causing the CPU usage becauseery my site doesn't ever recover every hour anymore and I'm working on it since early in the morning and now it's 11:11PM , I'm desperate and exhausted.

-

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

it looks like your CPU doesn't allow me to have external RSS feeds displayed, am I right ?

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

I've waited again for a new hour to begin and disabled all plugins before it was 0:00 with the "UPDATE wp_options SET option_value = '' WHERE option_name = 'active_plugins';" command.
It's still tells me 'resource limit hit' , it doesn't recover anymore

---------- Post added 12-30-2011 at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-29-2011 at 11:07 PM ----------

it's now 1:03AM and it still hasn't reset my website...so I have waited 3 hours in a row and busy all day with it and it doesn't reset, I'm going to bed, it looks like nobody is home here, what a waste of time :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.